We're Not Dead Yet! (Formerly: Dead...)

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Maru
Bromide Hunter
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: Dead...

Post by Maru »

Kizyr wrote:
Maru wrote:Well, what part of town is your apartment in? The price has a drastic increase in Georgetown, just so you know, only because I want to go shopping at FCUK with my hand-job monies.
I'm in Arlington (Crystal City), but we can stop by Georgetown afterwards if you'd like. KF
Oooh. My family owns a house in Crystal City we're trying to sell. Well, it was a law office, but when my grandfather passed, the business obviously is no longer. So much drama-mama! I like Crystal City a lot, but I always get hit on by the grossest people ever when I go there. Aaaw fudge, I'm trying to remember the name of the restaurant we kinda own, too... Well, we own the property at least... Maybe you've heard of it, maybe, IF I COULD ONLY REMEMBER. It's Italian, around the corner from a bank... uuuuuummm... *blank*

Durnnit.
Kizyr wrote:Well, I'm in the group, now that I know about it.
That is, assuming Maru's confirmed me. KF
It's an open group, so I don't need to confirm anything. :) I got your message, though, and will get around to adding that later. :)

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Maru wrote:Oooh. My family owns a house in Crystal City we're trying to sell. Well, it was a law office, but when my grandfather passed, the business obviously is no longer. So much drama-mama! I like Crystal City a lot, but I always get hit on by the grossest people ever when I go there. Aaaw fudge, I'm trying to remember the name of the restaurant we kinda own, too... Well, we own the property at least... Maybe you've heard of it, maybe, IF I COULD ONLY REMEMBER. It's Italian, around the corner from a bank... uuuuuummm... *blank*
Portobello? Il Portofino?

There's a restaurant on 23rd St. that fits that description; it's likely the one you're talking about, as Crystal City isn't a very big place. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Re: We're Not Dead Yet! (Formerly: Dead...)

Post by Werefrog »

Lol @ the new thread title. I'm guessing you changed it, Kizyr, right?

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

Kizyr wrote:Portobello? Il Portofino?

There's a restaurant on 23rd St. that fits that description; it's likely the one you're talking about, as Crystal City isn't a very big place. KF
Portobello road, Portobello road
Street where the riches of ages are stowed.
Anything and everything a chap can unload
Is sold off the barrow in Portebello road.
You’ll find what you want in the Portebello road.

Oh GOD I'm a dork!
-Nobi

Maru
Bromide Hunter

Post by Maru »

Kizyr wrote:
Maru wrote:Oooh. My family owns a house in Crystal City we're trying to sell. Well, it was a law office, but when my grandfather passed, the business obviously is no longer. So much drama-mama! I like Crystal City a lot, but I always get hit on by the grossest people ever when I go there. Aaaw fudge, I'm trying to remember the name of the restaurant we kinda own, too... Well, we own the property at least... Maybe you've heard of it, maybe, IF I COULD ONLY REMEMBER. It's Italian, around the corner from a bank... uuuuuummm... *blank*
Portobello? Il Portofino?

Portofino on 23rd. :)

And Nobiyuki77? Yes. Yes, you are. ;)

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

Maru wrote:Portofino on 23rd. :)

And Nobiyuki77? Yes. Yes, you are. ;)
:-P Actually if you know the reference, than you are too! :twisted:
-Nobi