Bizzare... @_o;;

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Coley Lou
Blue Dragon Ninja
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Bizzare... @_o;;

Post by Coley Lou »

According to the ADA I'm disabled @_@;;;

http://www.centerforendo.com/news/legal/legal.htm

-Coley (Wow...)

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Wow. O_o Is endometriosis that bad? I read a definition, but that says nothing of the condition. Do you think you're going to do anything about it?
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Coley Lou
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Coley Lou »

I dunno, for some people it causes crippling pain. My IBS causes crippling pain, sometimes while I'm driving. And my bladder is useless. And that could actually be because of the endo too. I have an amazingly high pain tolerance though after the surgery, so mmaybe I don't notice the pain.

But it causes other troubles like fatigue and nausea, irretability, anxiety, etc. But that might be because I'm just freaked out I have it. It seems to be very different for every girl, but here's an article about it.

http://my.webmd.com/content/article/85/98744.htm

If you have any other questions I might know some more info. I seem to have a more severe version of it, since it caused the complete destruction of my ovary and fallopian tube, and is now working on the other one and my bladder. I have pictures if you want to see sometime XD

-Coley