Kanbe Miyuki dies of heart failure at the age of twenty-four

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Guild_Premier_Ghaleon
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Kanbe Miyuki dies of heart failure at the age of twenty-four

Post by Guild_Premier_Ghaleon »

I just wanted to post this up. It's not hard to believe that a lot of you probably wont know who this little missy is. She was a Japanese idol mainly known for her role as Tsukino Usagi in the Sailor Moon musicals, a work I myself absolutely love. Im an anime nerd, was a theater news in high school, mix the two and it's one hell of a performance. Anyways, she was the third of four actresses to take the reigns of this role, and she fit it perfectly. Very spirited and energetic with a beautiful voice to boot. I was shocked when I heard of her passing. She also played Kyoko Kakei in the second Battle Royal Movie Requiem. I know there are at least a hand full of BR fans present on the forums, so heres a picture of her so you can recognize who she was.

She also played Hinaka Tachibana in the Kamen Rider Hibiki series. Here is a photo of her in costume as Usagi in the Sailor Moon Musicals.

And a link to my favorite song she performed, An Evil Dream.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZTSR89tVQIE

She'll certainly be missed. To see her leaving us so early is very shocking, and also very sad.
"Perhaps you should demonstrate the power which gives you such confidence. Then we shall see who is fit to be supreme ruler, and who... is dead!"