Member/Puppy Pictures 6.

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
User avatar
WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight
Posts: 815
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 3:25 am
Contact:

Member/Puppy Pictures 6.

Postby WD RPG WD » Fri May 30, 2008 4:30 am

Hey, I bought a puppy last week and really wanted to post a picture but the member pictures 5 was too old so I'm starting another one... Anyway, Her name is Heidi and shes 3 months old. She is a Dauchsund and I'm a little nervous to own her by myself. It's my first pet, really.

And since it's a members picture thread I'll put a pic of me too... They are from Christmas when I grew a mustache and side burns to look cool I guess. And the other is a little more recent.

Image

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
Jenner
Dragonmaster
Posts: 2285
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2002 1:24 am
Location: Happily ever after
Contact:

Re: Member/Puppy Pictures 6.

Postby Jenner » Fri May 30, 2008 5:51 am

My kitty Prel
Image

My mouse, Tucker
Image

Moar Tucker
Image

Tucker died a year or two ago. :cry:

Also, ME

Image

or.

Image
Image
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
Image
still adore you Kiz.

User avatar
Alex_Pwns_Hiro
Red Dragon Priest
Posts: 161
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:16 pm
Location: Ca
Contact:

Re: Member/Puppy Pictures 6.

Postby Alex_Pwns_Hiro » Fri May 30, 2008 8:14 am

Google.
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Guild_Premier_Ghaleon
Black Dragon Wizard
Posts: 271
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 7:15 pm

Re: Member/Puppy Pictures 6.

Postby Guild_Premier_Ghaleon » Fri May 30, 2008 8:23 am

Recent picture of me, sportin' the Diru.
Image
Image
-----
"Perhaps you should demonstrate the power which gives you such confidence. Then we shall see who is fit to be supreme ruler, and who... is dead!"

User avatar
meg
Black Dragon Wizard
Posts: 388
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2002 6:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Member/Puppy Pictures 6.

Postby meg » Fri May 30, 2008 5:46 pm

dude. dachsunds are hardcore. they were bred to go into holes and beat the crap out of badgers.

Image

my kitten!
Image

User avatar
A Robot
Burg Farmer
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 7:37 am

Re: Member/Puppy Pictures 6.

Postby A Robot » Fri May 30, 2008 6:11 pm

Image

01001000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100001 01101101 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110000 01101001 01100011 01101110 01101001 01100011 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 00100000 01100110 01110010 01101001 01100101 01101110 01100100 01110011 00101110

Image

01001000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100001 01101101 00100000 01110100 01100001 01101011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110011 01110111 01101001 01101101 00100000 01101111 01110101 01110100 01110011 01101001 01100100 01100101 00101100 00100000 01110000 01100001 01111001 00100000 01101110 01101111 00100000 01100001 01110100 01110100 01100101 01101110 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100010 01101001 01101011 01101001 01101110 01101001 00100001 :oops:

Image

01001000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100001 01101101 00100000 01101111 01101110 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01110111 01100001 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110010 01101011 00101100 00100000 01110111 01100101 01100001 01110010 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01100110 01100001 01110110 01101111 01110010 01101001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01110011 01101000 01101001 01110010 01110100 00101110

User avatar
Alex_Pwns_Hiro
Red Dragon Priest
Posts: 161
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:16 pm
Location: Ca
Contact:

Re: Member/Puppy Pictures 6.

Postby Alex_Pwns_Hiro » Fri May 30, 2008 8:09 pm

A Robot wrote:Image

01001000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100001 01101101 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110000 01101001 01100011 01101110 01101001 01100011 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 00100000 01100110 01110010 01101001 01100101 01101110 01100100 01110011 00101110

Image

01001000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100001 01101101 00100000 01110100 01100001 01101011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110011 01110111 01101001 01101101 00100000 01101111 01110101 01110100 01110011 01101001 01100100 01100101 00101100 00100000 01110000 01100001 01111001 00100000 01101110 01101111 00100000 01100001 01110100 01110100 01100101 01101110 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100010 01101001 01101011 01101001 01101110 01101001 00100001 :oops:

Image

01001000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100001 01101101 00100000 01101111 01101110 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01110111 01100001 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110010 01101011 00101100 00100000 01110111 01100101 01100001 01110010 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01100110 01100001 01110110 01101111 01110010 01101001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01110011 01101000 01101001 01110010 01110100 00101110


ummm wtf?
Image

User avatar
Werefrog
Dragonmaster
Posts: 2047
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:58 pm
Location: Loch Tess, Winters
Contact:

Re: Member/Puppy Pictures 6.

Postby Werefrog » Fri May 30, 2008 8:36 pm

Clearly, the robots have risen.

User avatar
Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain
Posts: 4547
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2002 3:27 am
Location: Here, there, everywhere
Contact:

Re: Member/Puppy Pictures 6.

Postby Sonic# » Fri May 30, 2008 8:47 pm

I'm going to guess that was Kizyr, because I know he loves 8-Bit Theater.

I don't have any pictures of me with pets, but there's this one site that's really crazy... http://catladies.tumblr.com/.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

User avatar
WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight
Posts: 815
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 3:25 am
Contact:

Re: Member/Puppy Pictures 6.

Postby WD RPG WD » Fri May 30, 2008 9:07 pm

LOL, Sonic that was some funny shtuff.

Meg, your cat is beautiful. And that wasn't really the reason I bought a Dachsund. :?

User avatar
Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)
Posts: 8055
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2002 7:36 am
Location: Marius Zone
Contact:

Re: Member/Puppy Pictures 6.

Postby Kizyr » Fri May 30, 2008 10:04 pm

Sonic# wrote:I'm going to guess that was Kizyr, because I know he loves 8-Bit Theater.


*@(#%!@ It's not me! I hate robots! KF

User avatar
Alunissage
Goddess
Posts: 6994
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2002 10:31 am
Contact:

Re: Member/Puppy Pictures 6.

Postby Alunissage » Fri May 30, 2008 10:10 pm

Wd, that last shot of you looks like you're wearing a quiver. What adorable dogs.

Jenner, I can't believe you manage to keep a pet mouse and a cat in the same household. That would not work over here.

Meg, that's a huge kitten. But then, I suppose mine are still kittens, and they seem to be full-grown.

Pictures of my kitties later, when I find some that are more recent than December. There are several thousand (no joke!) photos since then, but I'm not sure where they're stored and they're huge.

User avatar
meg
Black Dragon Wizard
Posts: 388
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2002 6:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Member/Puppy Pictures 6.

Postby meg » Fri May 30, 2008 11:02 pm

she's a couple months short of a year, so she's almost not a kitten anymore. but she's smaller than she looks in my arms. she's 5 lbs. i'm just wee.

WD! your puppy is cute as hell, but now i must chastise you on not taking advantage of the sheer badassness those dog have. on the street where my in-laws live, there's a lady that has three guarding her yard. they will chase you down the street, yipping and wriggling with pure doggy WRATH.
Image

User avatar
GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past
Posts: 9055
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2002 4:59 am
Location: Not of this world...
Contact:

Re: Member/Puppy Pictures 6.

Postby GhaleonOne » Fri May 30, 2008 11:26 pm

Alunissage wrote:Jenner, I can't believe you manage to keep a pet mouse and a cat in the same household. That would not work over here.


We had a two cats and two parakeets when I was little. Let's just say the birds didn't fare well.
-G1

User avatar
CatsWithMatches
Red Dragon Priest
Posts: 184
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:00 am
Location: Brandon, Wisconsin
Contact:

Re: Member/Puppy Pictures 6.

Postby CatsWithMatches » Sat May 31, 2008 1:00 am

Sonic# wrote:I don't have any pictures of me with pets,


Wow, what a long day. At first, I read that as pants.

:P

User avatar
phyco126
Dragonmaster
Posts: 8117
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 3:06 am
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
Contact:

Re: Member/Puppy Pictures 6.

Postby phyco126 » Sat May 31, 2008 3:33 am

Okay, this picture was taken May 9th, so it is fairly recent.

Image

And this is a picture of my old cat N3wb. I miss him, he ran away Jan. of 2006, nearly 2 full years of having him. *cry*

Image

And for the heck of it...

I know where you live... mua hahahahahaha!

Image
Image

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

User avatar
WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight
Posts: 815
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 3:25 am
Contact:

Re: Member/Puppy Pictures 6.

Postby WD RPG WD » Sat May 31, 2008 10:56 pm

Is this what you had in mind Meg? :x

Image

User avatar
Sadrin
Red Dragon Priest
Posts: 211
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:35 pm
Location: ATL

Re: Member/Puppy Pictures 6.

Postby Sadrin » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:01 pm

This is my cat named Hope... but that's a stupid name so we call her Ugly.
ImageImage
This is her watching TV.
Image
And this is me and my boyfriend. I'm the white one.
Image
Image
Depend On You Changed My Life.

User avatar
meg
Black Dragon Wizard
Posts: 388
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2002 6:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Member/Puppy Pictures 6.

Postby meg » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:35 pm

YES, WD, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAD IN MIND. LONG LIVE DEVIL DOG!

sadrin, your cat is beautiful. and wow, so are you and your boyfriend.
Image

User avatar
Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)
Posts: 8055
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2002 7:36 am
Location: Marius Zone
Contact:

Re: Member/Puppy Pictures 6.

Postby Kizyr » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:06 pm

Sadrin wrote:And this is me and my boyfriend. I'm the white one.


You're a guy?

It's not that I'm surprised. Just, I always kind of assumed. KF


Return to “Almost Anything Goes Board”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests