Member/Puppy Pictures 6.

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Alunissage
Goddess
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: Member/Puppy Pictures 6.

Post by Alunissage »

Yeah, I only caught on recently myself, when he said something like "I'm a guy".

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Alunissage wrote:Yeah, I only caught on recently myself, when he said something like "I'm a guy".
Same here. I think its sweet though. ^_^

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Well, I'm not a very photogenic person, so I don't have a photo to show. However, I'm a very video-genic person (that's a lie), so I have have a video to show (that's not a lie). It's from a comedy open mike. I don't think there's anything offensive in my bit, but you might want to wear headphones just in case.

Also, you can print screen several times during the video to create your very own photos!

(I may create another topic later to get advice/feedback)

Edit: Err... the link would be helpful. http://www.rooftopcomedy.com/watch/Mich ... IN20080528

Sorry, I'm a little excited about finally getting posted online.

Sadrin
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Sadrin »

Meg- Awww! Your cat is so cute! I love her colors! Your very pretty yourself. *SUPER WINK*

Kizyr and Alunissage - Oops? :wink:

phyco126 - I'm sorry your cat ran away... I know someone who lost their cat and 5 years later returned home! So you never know what might happen. Your cat might be out there saving the world. Cats do that form time to time... :)

Werefrog - I thought your show was pretty good! I used to go to an improv show downtown Atlanta, so I really enjoy this kinda stuff! Are you just starting out? You should post more so we can see how it plays out. :D
Depend On You Changed My Life.

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Sadrin wrote: Werefrog - I thought your show was pretty good! I used to go to an improv show downtown Atlanta, so I really enjoy this kinda stuff! Are you just starting out? You should post more so we can see how it plays out. :D
Yeah, I guess you could say that I'm just starting out. I've been doing it for a couple of years now, but with college and work, I haven't been able to get up on stage more than probably 5-6 times over that period of time. And that's just not enough time to improve. However, I've decided to dedicate my summer (when I'm not at work) to writing new jokes and rehearsing (as well as reading more literature). Thanks for the support. I'll post my next show when it happens. I may also post new jokes that I'm working on in another topic.

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

I got a new camera so I thought I'd come out of hiding as it were... thoughts?

-Nobi

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

How old are ya Nobi?

And how dare you touch the all guiding TSS book/manual without cotten gloves! *gasp*

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

Just turned 27
-Nobi

Maru
Bromide Hunter

Post by Maru »

Hhhmm. I wonder if I should post my portraits... :o

Phyco - I love you. I really do. With all my platonic heart. SHAVE OFF THAT DAMN FACIAL CRAP YOU LOOK LIKE A PEDOPHILE.

Sadrin - Okay, really. Why are all the hot men not interested in women? I deal with this EVERY DAY. I live in the gayborhood of Philly so I always see the most attractive men with shirts like "Sorry ladies, I suck [oops!]", and I'm like, "DAMMIT." I need to move away from the hottest gay club in this damn city. It's heart breaking.
Last edited by Maru on Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Maru wrote:Phyco - I love you....
Oh Sarah, I love you too! XD
Maru wrote:SHAVE OFF THAT DAMN FACIAL CRAP YOU LOOK LIKE A PEDOPHILE.
Gah! Why does everyone keep saying that?! Not exactly pedophile, but rapist and stalker too. If my hair is combed over naturally (I'll pict that up later) where it is split down on side, everyone keeps saying how fantastic I finally look over how I did (in the picture above, with or without the facial hair.) If I comb it down the same way with gel/natural oils/etc then I look like a rapist/stalker/pedophile/president Bush etc... all the worst things out there!

To be honest, I typically am clean shaven as work demands it. That was on one of my days off. :D A mustache I can grow, of course, and I do at times as a matter of convenience. I dislike it and would prefere to stay clean shaven, but I hate shaving and I do like growing in the stalker beard from time to time. Then go cruising down town looking at the girls, you know, just to scare them. Not really, but I should, it'll be funny until I'm tasered by a cop. XD

Oh and Sarah, put pics of you up!!!! :D Last picture of you I saw was like, 2 years ago!

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Cute headband, Nobi. What disc art of TSS?

I really need to post pics of my beloved kitties, but with literally thousands of pictures of them it's such a monumental task to decide which to post that I keep putting it off. During which time the number of pics continues to grow, of course.

Maru, do you still have that little boy kitten, who I suppose would be a grown cat now, that you mentioned a few years ago? I remember something about your having to leave him or vice versa and being really upset about it, but don't remember the outcome. I sympathized then, but really viscerally understand now. If my husband and I had to choose between moving and giving up any of the cats, we'd move, no question.

Maru
Bromide Hunter

Post by Maru »

Phyco - Maybe everyone keeps saying that because it's true. :/ 2 years ago? Really? Hhhm. Maybe.

Alun - Yes, I still have him. :D Everything worked out just fine; I snuck him into yet another building... He's all grown up now. I would love to see some pictures of your cats, if you ever get a chance to sift through pictures!

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Maru wrote:Phyco - Maybe everyone keeps saying that because it's true. :/ 2 years ago? Really? Hhhm. Maybe.
Pfft. Even if it is true, not very nice labeling me as something that I'm not. :cry:

Eh, well, I'm about to give up anyway. Seems like any amount of work done to my head makes me look like a rapist or something to someone. =P

Where is queer eye for the straight guy when you need them?

Monde Luna
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Monde Luna »

That's Benny

Luna & I
Image RIP Luna... We got some new kittens but I probably won't have pictures of them for a while.

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

Alunissage wrote:Cute headband, Nobi. What disc art of TSS?
This one.

-Nobi

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

Here are a few pics of me. Hopefully I'll have some pictures of my dogs in the next couple of days/whenever I get a chance to upload the pics.

This is a picture of me sitting in the small vehicle that the maintence people/occasional teacher at my school use to get from place to place. It's called the Gator or something like that.

This is a pictue of me with my prom date.

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Just wanted to share a picture of my puppy all grown up now. ^_^

He's the big baby I got back in October of last year.

His one year birthday is coming up this month! D:
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

brit
White Dragon Knight

Post by brit »

Murphy my super pet ferret. ;]

me(this was in december I think of 07 I think. O.o

a really recent one of me from like the 8th of august :D

For japan pictures for those that want to see them can view them on my myspace. pm me if you want the link to that. :]

3DS | 3652-1775-0152
PSN | Psychobrit08
SWITCH | SW-1497-7723-9594

** please let me know if you add me **

CatsWithMatches
Red Dragon Priest

Post by CatsWithMatches »

Just had a photo shoot with one of our four cats. Me and Isis. My current avatar is her sister, Damara

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Awwwww.... lookitdakiiiiiittttyyyyy. Meow!

^^;