Looking for Lunar Walking School

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
segaboy7
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Looking for Lunar Walking School

Post by segaboy7 »

I am trying to find a copy of Lunar Walking School for the Sega Game Gear. I have checked ebay alot lately, but nothing on there lately. Can anyone suggest where I can look, please keep in mind I live in Canada so I need somewhere that doesn't have a problem shipping to Canada, thanks

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

It's been out of production for ages and really hard to find in used game shops... anywhere. Unfortunately, your only bet is to regularly check eBay and see if on the off chance someone is selling it.

Most anyone who ships to the US also ships to Canada, so you don't have to worry about that. But I'd say you have to keep checking. Took me forever to find a copy. L:WS is the rarest Lunar game out there. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Nah, I'd say that honor goes to Lunar PC. I think I'm finally getting that, but haven't finalized it yet. It's the only one I don't have.

I got my WS on eBay from a seller who had a bunch of them and was selling them one at a time...by the time I got around to buying it the price was fairly low since everyone else who had wanted one had already tried for it. But I had to pay by Western Union and that in itself raised the price $15. What a pain.

CatMan
Meryod Yokel

Post by CatMan »

I don't know why I didn't see this thread before! There's one on eBay right now!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... =WDVW&rd=1

localflick
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by localflick »

Nah, I'd say that honor goes to Lunar PC.

Lunar PC? As in a PC version of a Lunar game? Where was I for that release?
Alunissage, I've gotta say I've learned more Lunar info from you in a few days in this MB than any other source... uh, except for Lunar-net of course! :P

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

You were probably somewhere other than Asia...Lunar PC, a port of SSS, was released only in Japan and Korea. I have the Korean one and should have the Japanese one waiting for me when I return from vacation. WD did plan to release it, but it didn't work out; the game is rather buggy and the lack of standardization of PC components was difficult to deal with. I played the beginning of the Korean one and the BGM tended to stop after only one loop.