Fire Emblem Sacred Stones

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
kyle1992
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Fire Emblem Sacred Stones

Post by kyle1992 »

Well I got a copy of Fire Emblem Sacred Stones and I really didn't decide on what classes I should have made my characters so these are the ones I choose.

Franz: Cavalier-Great Knight
Gilliam: Knight-General
Vanessa: Pegasus Knight-Falcoknight
Moulder: Priest-Bishop
Ross: Journeyman-Pirate-Berserker
Garcia: Fighter-Warrior
Neimi: Archer-Ranger
Colm: Thief-Assassin
Lute: Mage-Mage Knight
Artur: Monk-Bishop
Natasha: Cleric-Valkyrie
Joshua: Myrmidon-Swordmaster
Kyle: Cavalier-Great Knight
Forde: Cavalier-Paladin
Tana: Pegasus Knight-Falcoknight
Amelia: Recruit-Knight-General
Gerik: Mercenary-Hero
Marisa: Myrmidon-Swordmaster
Cormag: Wyvern Rider-Wyvern Lord
Ewan: Pupil-Shamen-Druid
L'Arachel: Troubadour-Valkyrie
Knoll: Shamen-Summoner

And I think that is it. If I missed any characters let me know.
"may you go with god's protection"-Nicholas D.Wolfwood

DezoPenguin
Red Dragon Priest

Post by DezoPenguin »

I just got and played that game in July, myself (love those Wal-Mart specials--$14.88 for it in a two-pack with...something...). It rocks, though that "dead really means dead" thing can make for some want-to-hurl-the-DS-at-the-wall moments when an enemy gets in a lucky shot (Curse you, Reiv, and your vile criticals!!!) and you have to restart the game to save your character. I'm especially fond of how by choosing different support conversations you can make the romances between characters turn out the way you want them to instead of being locked into particular versions. And L'Arachel is hilarious.

As for your character choices, most of them sound okay enough. I'm amazed you spent all that time leveling up everybody to promoted status (well, unless you were promoting at 10 instead of 20). Mind you, FE:TSS had so many cool characters it was hard to pare them down to a workable party (but...but I want to put Marisa in this time!). I'd suggest that Natasha makes a better Bishop than Valkyrie (Bishops' "Slayer" skill gives them automatic weapon advantage using their Light magic against any monsters, and L'Arachel is already on a horse if you need a high-speed healer...plus Artur and Lute both pick up staff use at prompted status). I like Lute as a Sage better than a Mage Knight because it gives her Light magic to go with her Anima, and Colm as a Rogue gives you someone to get through all those doors and chests without lockpicks. Personally, I always make Gerik a Ranger and find that he becomes unholy-powerful, but he's probably the same as a Hero so it hardly matters, there. :wink:

kyle1992
Red Dragon Priest

Post by kyle1992 »

I got mine at EB Games. I was using the tower of Valni for the non-premoted classes and the Lagdou Ruins for the premoted classes. Worked well actually. My friend who also has the game and he also said that I make Lute into a sage. But I wanted to see how good she will be as a mage knight. She can kill anything in one hit. And just like L'Arachel, she moves pretty fast as well. I made all my pegasus knights into falcoknights because I wanted to use the triangle attack. Found out that Syrene isn't that good but still worth it. L'Arachel as a mage knight is better thought, still moves good but all you get is a choice of anime or light magic. I chose light for the heck of it.
"may you go with god's protection"-Nicholas D.Wolfwood