Whale Ridar Pregnant!

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Wizard27
Lann Fisherman
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Whale Ridar Pregnant!

Post by Wizard27 »

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

Ha! The 16 year old who played the Virgin Mary in the Nativity Story movie is pregnant!

That, my friends, is irony.

Indignation22
Saith Pirate

Post by Indignation22 »

..... wow..... system overload...... :lol:
"The French propose to fight us with their ideals of bravery, chivalry and fraternity, which we will counter with the German realities of infantry, cavalry, and artillery."
Xbox 360 tag- Indignation22

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

She was pregnant during it. I read about this around the time I went to see it at Christmas time. I know they debated using her for the role because of the pregnancy, but kept her in it. Don't see why that's an issue though personally. She did a good job playing the Virgin Mary.
-G1

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

@_@ Gosh, I remember watching her in Whale Rider not too long ago... she's just a kid! Why do I feel old all of a sudden? xD lol
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Old news, but ironic nonetheless. Still, only 16, nice message to send to the kids who are your fans.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

I'm with G1. Her being pregnant isn't really anyone's business. Certainly not mine. I hope she's happy with the baby. ^^
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I'd go so far as to say that there probably isn't an actress worthy enough to play the Virgin Mary, and I'm not even Catholic. The actress did a good job and from reading a few interviews with her, she sounds like she really got a lot out of playing the part, so like I said either, I see nothing wrong with it at all and if it did some good for the actress, then awesome!

That said, I thought the movie could have been a little better. It wasn't bad, per say, but there's really only a few chapters between the four gospels dedicated to the Christmas Story, and if you're going to make a fictional account, they should have used the Thoene's A.D. Chronicles trilogy arc for the story. I've yet to read a series as accurately portrayed and as emotionally attaching as that one when it comes to Biblical historical fiction. A Christmas movie based on that would be amazing.
-G1