"How to draw Luna" tutorials

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Zoriana
Meribian Merchant
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

"How to draw Luna" tutorials

Post by Zoriana »

I found this two tutorials on how to draw Luna; the bad thing is that both of them are in Spanish.

:arrow: Frontal view

http://dreamers.com/dibujando/tutoriale ... ut=119&v=1

:arrow: 3/4 view

http://dreamers.com/dibujando/tutoriale ... ut=138&v=1

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Yeah, I saw those before! :D They're helpful if you want to learn how to draw in Kubooka's style.
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

Spanish? That's quite odd to me.

lnrSaxon
Red Dragon Priest

Post by lnrSaxon »

dude, that's awesome! thanks for sharing. =)

i might sound like a total moron, but what's the graphic design program they're using?

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Una vez tengamos a Luna pasada a tinta y limpiamente escaneada haremos unos retoques en las lineas. Para ello usaremos el Adobe Streamline y en su defecto haremos algo de resultados muy similares, aunque no tan inmediatos, utilizando las herramientas del Photoshop:
En la ventana de Capas, en la solapa Canales pulsamos sobre el boton "Cargar canal como selección" tal como se muestra en la imagen (señalado en rojo).

Once you have Luna (from the previous page) colored and cleanly scanned in, we'll retouch some of the lines. For this, use Adobe Streamline, and to make up for some of the deficiencies, we can get similar results using some of the tools in Photoshop:
In the Layers window, in the Channels tab, click the button "Load channel in selection" as is shown in the image above (highlighted in red).

I never used Photoshop, so I don't know if the names of the menus/tabs are exactly like that. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)