Lunar Character Tournament 2...

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
phyco126
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by phyco126 »

Alright, fine, Lucia may not be a skank, but she certainly isn't a very nice person. She made Nall lose. *cry*

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Actually, Lucia didn't make Nall lose.

Angelalex242 made Nall lose. There's a difference. It's not the character's fault that I go campaigning everywhere I can think of and then some. That's all my doing ;)
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

Agawa
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Agawa »

GhaleonOne wrote:10 CST, as always. Assuming I get home in time. The battle royale is just for fun though. It really has no bearing, other than a little bragging rights.
It'd be nice to see who would win without the outside campaigning. Just votes from people at the board and whomever happens to visit the site at the time. Then maybe peeps wouldn't think wins were flukes?
I agree, but it won't happen. People are big fans of their characters, and there's always going to be some spreading of the word. I don't think Ghaleon's win was a fluke, but I think he did better than I expected. He was knocked out last time in like the quarterfinals. I may actually turn this into a yearly tournament, and just exclude previous winners, only bringing them back for a winner's circle battle royale at the very end, with whoever that years champion is.
It would be nice, but there's no way to avoid it. It was still a fun time. Retiring the winners could help a lot though, and hopefully let some minor characters win in the future.

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

*10 years from now...or more*

DROSS FOR THE WIN!!! xD

Atticus
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Atticus »

PrettyGirlJean wrote:*10 years from now...or more*

DROSS FOR THE WIN!!! xD
I think it at least have take 50 years theres load NPC that get more Votes the Dross :P