Lunar Character Tournament 2...

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Angelalex242
Legendary Hero
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Angelalex242 »

I finally show up to find my Beloved has already trounced her foe. And she shall continue to trounce all the way to the top.

As her reward for victory, she will get...me. :)
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

Angelalex242 wrote:I finally show up to find my Beloved has already trounced her foe. And she shall continue to trounce all the way to the top.

Oh, like she didn't have that already. :P

DevNall
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by DevNall »

GhaleonOne wrote:Hey DevNall, where are you seeing that at?

On the front page. Incidentally, I tried viewing this on several machines; the text wasn't even visible on the Linux machines. I've had this problem before with a SWF I created; I'm guessing the fonts are not embedded, so the Flash Player will use a different font -- which is probably why the text was running off the screen.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Angelalex242 wrote:I finally show up to find my Beloved has already trounced her foe. And she shall continue to trounce all the way to the top.

Bah, Lucia better not win this time. *forms the Order of Anti-Lucia*

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

phyco126 wrote: *forms the Order of Anti-Lucia*

*joins* ^^;

GO NALL!!! >D We're going all the way to the top this year!!! xD lol
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

What if Borgan wins? Will Borgan get you too?
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

<a href="http://www.lunar-net.com/borgannopageexists.html">Borgan will love you long time.</a>
-G1

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Sonic# wrote:

What if Borgan wins? Will Borgan get you too?

OOOoooooo, if that's the case, Borgan has my vote :lol:

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Well, actually, it's more like I'm so confident in my victory I know I can offer myself on victory.

The odds I'd ever have to snuggle her in consolation if she's defeated just aren't worth considering. My love will conquer all!
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Voted for Mauri this time around, and was surprised that so far she's losing out to Xenobia. :shock: Anyway, I like her, she's a cute kid. x3
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

She's loosing now? Dang, before I went to bed last night, she was winning. Then again, that was only an hour and a half after I put the poll up. I went with Mauri as well. I have nothing against either character, but I liked Mauri and Ronfar as a couple, so I went with her. They kinda fleshed out so many of Xenobia's attributes from TSS to Phacia and Royce in SSSC, which cancelled out her character somewhat.
-G1

WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight

Post by WD RPG WD »

It seems to me that you all are a bunch of "goodie goodies". All you all do is vote for the good guys. :roll:

Am I the only one who always votes for the bad guys and on top of that is rooting for Zophar to win this thing? Losers! (hears gasps all across the room)

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

I just hope Ghaleon doesn't win. He ALWAYS wins the character polls that pop up on the GameFAQs Lunar boards.

Personally, I'm rooting for Kyle. But that's probably obvious.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Angelalex242 wrote:Well, actually, it's more like I'm so confident in my victory I know I can offer myself on victory.

Soooo, does this mean you will offer yourself the the winner, no matter who? :twisted:

As for the newest poll, I'm totally going for Xenobia :D Mauri annoyed me alot in EBC.

Edit: NOOOOOOOOO! NOT FAIR! I accidently voted for Mauri. ;-; Oh the shame, the horror! *cries* I have failed thee, Xenobia.

WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight

Post by WD RPG WD »

Someone's taking this poll a little too serious. :o (points upward)

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I just hope Ghaleon doesn't win. He ALWAYS wins the character polls that pop up on the GameFAQs Lunar boards.

Not likely. He was a distant 4th or 5th last time. If I remember right, Lucia barely edged Alex. Jean lost to Alex in the semi's, and because of an earlier tie, Lucia had edged Luna, who had edged Ghaleon in the same poll. I'd say its between Lucia, Alex and Luna. I'm even going on a limb and saying Luna will probably win it. Though I'd rather see Ghaleon, or Nall if Ghaleon gets knocked out. Shoot, I'm with WD, let's see Zophar trample the competition!

One other wildcard... Althena's in this one. Previously I just had Luna. Althena could easily put up a big run for the win too.

Also, new poll is up. It's a bit late, because my internet's been down half the night. Mauri was beaten by Xenobia. It was fairly tight though. Mauri was up by a vote when I checked it at work around 4PM this afternoon.
-G1

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Whew, that was close. I was afraid I might have made Mauri win ><; . So uh, who the heck is Wing? I voted for Dragon Angels, but, only because I don't have a clue who this "Wing" person is.

If Nall has a chance at winning, then hey, he's got my vote :)

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

MS=Magic School. Likely why you don't know who he is. I don't even know who he is. Kiz is likely the only one, which is why none of the Magic School characters stand much of a chance (cept possibly Elie, who is a little more recognizable, not to mention, up against Giban, who's a very minor character)

BTW, anyone have any dibs on whether a Magic School or Dragon Song character will make it out of the first round? I'd like to see Ignatius make it out. Or Rufus. He has cool artwork. I could see Lucia making it out, because people glancing at the site likely won't even notice the DS instead of EB next to it and think they're voting for EB Lucia. I might have to spell that out on that day.
-G1

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Yes, that DS tramp who stole my one true love's name will capitalize on her popularity.

To fix this, I believe it might help if you added the last names of all the DS characters to their listings. Well, of all the DS characters who HAVE last names.

Lucia Collins might throw people to stop and think.

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

GhaleonOne wrote:BTW, anyone have any dibs on whether a Magic School or Dragon Song character will make it out of the first round?

Senia's up against Miria, so she might make it out alive. Elie and Giban are against each other, so obviously one of them will survive that. Ignatius stands a good chance at beating Fake Althena. And in all likeliness, Jian will probably defeat Dross.