I was justing wondering what happen to a thread.

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
yroc
Lyton Singer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

I was justing wondering what happen to a thread.

Post by yroc »

Howdy, I was just wondering what happen to the thread which had the video parody of Final Fantasy.

What I'm looking for is the exact link because after searching in the site, I only find explict videos and other non- related videos.

DeathBeforeDenial
Dragonmaster

Post by DeathBeforeDenial »

Here's a low quality YouTube version. The name of the parody is "Ultimate Utopia XXIII"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utz2g7oBaJo

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Indeed. In the original thread, I linked to it more directly, where the explicit content wasn't.

Adarahs did it...

http://www.adarahs.com/index.php?module ... tOne&id=46

Here's the link for the page discussing it. You can download the movie to the right.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

yroc
Lyton Singer

Post by yroc »

Thanks a lot. I've been looking for the video because I love watching parodies of video games plus a fan of Final Fantasy.