Member Pics

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Alunissage
Goddess
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Alunissage »

Heh, I'll try to dig one up that shows what I mean tomorrow night, when I'll be at home (staying with the grandparents tonight). I've linked one of me with my hair looking super-curly due to being in a French braid overnight, but it doesn't show my eye color at all and my hair looks, well, red and curly. So it's not a good example.

I have never had any desire to get anything pierced beyond one hole in each ear. My sister has two or three in each ear, which I think is going overboard...however, my ears are nearly flat against my head, while hers stick out just a bit, so I suppose it's more practical for her. A navel piercing would be about the most ludicrous thing I could do to my body.

Oh, and Julie, you can just use the quote="soandso" and copy/paste from several people. It does require actually typing the names, though. Overall, unless what they all said has crucial wording I think what you did is better, since the quote boxes are so big now. :P

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

Alunissage wrote:I have never had any desire to get anything pierced beyond one hole in each ear. My sister has two or three in each ear, which I think is going overboard...however, my ears are nearly flat against my head, while hers stick out just a bit, so I suppose it's more practical for her. A navel piercing would be about the most ludicrous thing I could do to my body.

Oh, and Julie, you can just use the quote="soandso" and copy/paste from several people. It does require actually typing the names, though. Overall, unless what they all said has crucial wording I think what you did is better, since the quote boxes are so big now. :P

Yeah I have three in each lobe and then a cartiladge piercing and then this thing called a "rook" which you could of seen in the picture of me kissing that other girl's cheek that I posted on the old board. Don't know if anyone remembers it. That piercing hurt like...whoa. Anyway yeah my mom thinks the ears are too much...I do think a facial piercing on me might be too much. Oh, and I hate bellybutton piercings...because everyone has them :P They look cute on others...but it's not for me! Or maybe I'm just jealous that my stomach isn't flat enough :?

Well, thanks Aluin! I'll keep replaying to people how I do it. 8)

Oh and Chris....you can nudge next to me as much as you want! ;) And I don't think that picture was scary! The flannel and the beard. Rowr. WIll you be my lumberjack?? Hahaha.
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

Coley Lou
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Coley Lou »

OMG So hot, STOP posting pictures, I'm gonna come rape you XD

-Nicole

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

OMG So hot, STOP posting pictures, I'm gonna come rape you XD

You can come rape me anyday if you'd like... ^^;;
-Nobi

Coley Lou
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Coley Lou »

Haha, sorry that was in ref to Chris ;P

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

*sobs* No one thinks I'm attractive... :-(
-Nobi

Moonshadow
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Moonshadow »

Hah, join the club. Most girls say I look like Johnny Depp...and even I think Johnny Depp is hot...so I just think we aren't their type. :P
Those who live by the sword are usually shot by those who don't.

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

Moonshadow wrote:Hah, join the club. Most girls say I look like Johnny Depp...and even I think Johnny Depp is hot...so I just think we aren't their type. :P

I can see a little Johnny Depp resemblance. And trust me...that's good! I slept with Johnny Depp's picture above my bed all school year :D He's so hot.

Moonshadow
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Moonshadow »

MiaOne wrote:
Moonshadow wrote:Hah, join the club. Most girls say I look like Johnny Depp...and even I think Johnny Depp is hot...so I just think we aren't their type. :P

I can see a little Johnny Depp resemblance. And trust me...that's good! I slept with Johnny Depp's picture above my bed all school year :D He's so hot.

Lets push for having my picture up there then. :P

Etherest
Red Dragon Priest

Old thing...(so what it's been a few days)

Post by Etherest »

12? Me? nope...just starting Highschool, but I consider everyone (or thing) older than me as ancient, just to find out how old you guys really are. :lol: It worked too. :twisted:
Okay, Hacker, listen up. I am tired of your fake assumptions! What is your problem?! Do you just like to mess with 14 year olds, who KNOW they don't lie to people at a site they consider HOME?!! PM ME NOW!

Chris
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Chris »

Julie, I may look like a lumberjack but I do not no possess the physical strength of one. Axes are heavy & my arms are tiny. I will still be your lumberjack.

Coley, come & get me. :P

I also think Johnny Depp is hot. I'm perfectly comfortable with my sexuality & all but goodness he is hot. He's also a fine actor.

People tell me that I look a lot like Malcolm Jamal Warner aka Theo Huxtable from The Cosby Show.

I am also ancient.

Alunissage
Goddess

Re: Old thing...(so what it's been a few days)

Post by Alunissage »

Etherest wrote:12? Me? nope...just starting Highschool, but I consider everyone (or thing) older than me as ancient, just to find out how old you guys really are. :lol: It worked too. :twisted:

Actually, that would be "I'm being a thoughtless jerk and trying to cover it up with a lame story, because if I had actually cared enough to know I would've asked politely." Since many people here have known each other for years, our ages aren't exactly secrets. Acting as if you'd uncovered something through insult is just stupid, and makes you look no less immature than you did before.

Coley Lou
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Coley Lou »

um Chris, you're white XD I think you kind of remind me of Jack Black but I think it's the hair and your expression in that picture ;P Cause in the other pics you don't really XD

But then again I do think Jack Black is hot ;P

And so is Johnny Depp, omg he's hot XD Although not in Fear and Loathing >_> but then again Hunter S. Thompson wasn't exactly hot XD

-Nicole

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

Moonshadow- Hahaha. Don't you think it'd be kind of creepy if I did that with your picture? Matter of a fact...I bet you Johnny Depp would find it creepy, but he's never going to be in my room now is he? ...Oh god. Just the thought of that. I need to excuse myself :P

Etherest- I thought 12 was when you entered high school? No, no wait I got it...14! Am I right? I guess 20 is pretty ancient to a 14 year old. But, man, I'd take 20 over 14 any day. And I don't know why you're cackling about finding out how old we are. I actually think all of us are pretty content as to what age we are. O.o

Chris- It's okay. I don't need a strong man. Just a really hot looking lumberjack will do ;) And nice and funny too! Hey, you're just the guy for that job.

P.S. Jack Black looks like my ex-boyfriend so therefore he is NOT hot anymore. And Chris doesn't look like him in any picture.

:evil:

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

Man, no one really talks about my pictures much, I must look like a total dork or goof or something... -.-;;

Man what I wouldn't give for women to talk about me the way they've been going on about chris... :-P
-Nobi

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Give it time. Once they get to know you, you'll be wishing they WEREN'T talking about you. :P

::mutters something about a stolen virginity::

Moonshadow
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Moonshadow »

Moonshadow- Hahaha. Don't you think it'd be kind of creepy if I did that with your picture? Matter of a fact...I bet you Johnny Depp would find it creepy, but he's never going to be in my room now is he? ...Oh god. Just the thought of that. I need to excuse myself

I would find it quite flattering actually. A little obsession never hurt anyone...well ok so obsession hurts people all the time but...this kind of obsession is fine. :P

Coley Lou
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Coley Lou »

Whatever Mickey, you totaly know you want me ;P And I'm afraid that I am still the owner of that ;P Now come up here and give it to me for realz ;P

Craig
Saith Pirate

Post by Craig »

-CS

Etherest
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Etherest »

I was'nt trying to be offensive, and if I was, I apoligize.
Okay, Hacker, listen up. I am tired of your fake assumptions! What is your problem?! Do you just like to mess with 14 year olds, who KNOW they don't lie to people at a site they consider HOME?!! PM ME NOW!