Anyone else experiencing crashes?

For discussion of the iOS platform version of Lunar.
Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Anyone else experiencing crashes?

Post by Dark_Fairy »

So I had quite a bit of free time yesterday (more like waiting forever time), and I had the game crash on me in the same spot, 3 times. I had just gotten back from White Dragon Cave and went into Weird Woods. After I got back, and Ramus left my party, the game crashed on me THREE TIMES. The first time I was mad since I had to redo a few things, but the second time I got smart and saved right before Ramus leaves my party. However, the game still crashed 2 more times. Luckily I was able to get past that point, but still. It was really annoying.

Anyone else randomly crash at a particular point so far?

Oh, and on a unrelated topic, this might have been because I only had one earbud in, but it sounded like Quark's "roaring" sound randomly cut off while talking to him. I might go back and check later to see if it was just because I had one earbud in.

brit
White Dragon Knight

Re: Anyone else experiencing crashes?

Post by brit »

Can't say that I have since I'm just now on my way to the White Dragon Cave, however, I'll keep a lookout for the crashes as well as Quarks roar and let you know if I experience any of the crashes or the cut off. ^_^

3DS | 3652-1775-0152
PSN | Psychobrit08
SWITCH | SW-1497-7723-9594

** please let me know if you add me **

Monde Luna
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Monde Luna »

My game crashed when telling Alex's parents goodbye. I just arrived in Meribia and things are going pretty smoothly.

brit
White Dragon Knight

Post by brit »

Well after playing a good bit today, I managed to make my way through the White Dragon Trail. From what I saw and heard, Quarks roar sounded fine to me – so I’m just thinking it was your one ear bud. I did experience a game crash though in Burg right as Alex, Luna, and Nall are saying goodbye to Alex’s parents.

Unfortunately for me I’ll be replaying getting back to burg and Alex and Ramus’s little runaway scene since I forgot all about the game crashes. D; SAVE IS YOUR BESTFRIEND!

3DS | 3652-1775-0152
PSN | Psychobrit08
SWITCH | SW-1497-7723-9594

** please let me know if you add me **

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

Crashed once right after Alex and Ramus' "man to man" talk. I had saved JUST before that so I was okay. Stuff like this is exactly why I save like crazy in RPGs. Always.
-Nobi

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Good to know I'm not the only one. Luckily, I have not had anymore crashes yet. I just made it to Saith yesterday. Ever since I crashed that one day, I've been saving as much as I can. I learned my lesson, lol.

And thanks Brit for checking for me on the audio thing. Having one earbud in can be weird sometimes, I guess. XD

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Dark_Fairy wrote: And thanks Brit for checking for me on the audio thing. Having one earbud in can be weird sometimes, I guess. XD
Part of the sound effect was in one ear and the other was in the other. You were missing out on what I'm sure was an amazing auditory experience in stereo.

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Werefrog wrote: Part of the sound effect was in one ear and the other was in the other. You were missing out on what I'm sure was an amazing auditory experience in stereo.
I am very disappointed I missed amazing ear candy for a tiny while, lol. I mean, this IS Lunar. :P

But yeah, I had to keep one earbud out so I could hear my name being called. Waiting in the student health center forever is so annoying. :(

jay_are
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by jay_are »

My game crashed inside one of Burg houses, where there's a kid that causes an earthquake with his magic.
I talked to him, he made the earthquake, a few more lines of dialogue, then the game closed!
Went there to try it again and it didn't happen anymore. Since I saw this thread i've been saving often so I didn't lose anything.

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

I've only had one other crash, and that was after I lost the boss fight with the "blue booger" in Saith. I didn't really mind that crash since I had to reload anyway, lol.

Monde Luna
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Monde Luna »

I'm currently in the Black Dragon Fortress and I just lost sound. I know it's not a crash but still a tech issue.

Actually I have noticed when my ipad is below a %50 percent charge I have minor issues. When it's above 50% it's perfectly fine. Do any of you have similar findings?