iOS updates!

For discussion of the iOS platform version of Lunar.
GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

iOS updates!

Postby GhaleonOne » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:18 pm

In case you missed the news story, I just put up some screenshots of some updates being submitted to the app store for LUNAR: Silver Star Story Touch! Go check it out up in the news if you're interested.
-G1

DevNall
Blue Dragon Ninja

Re: iOS updates!

Postby DevNall » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:28 am

And said update is out!

jay_are
Black Dragon Wizard

Postby jay_are » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:04 am

So, Luna can equip a sword... I don't remember this from the PS1 version.
And I must say, she looks cool using it in battle! She like... swings it with style XD

There are menu glitches. Why aren't they fixed? There is so much work going on and I still dont see the magic menus fixed. Or save menu. Or shops.
It's easier to test the game rather than explain it, but for example when you use Lunar's healing magic, the cursor appears in the wrong place than it really is meant to be in.

Edit: Waaaait. She can equip it in the PS1 version too! It took me all these years to finally try it. I thought it was a glitch :mrgreen: I'm gonna leave the post like this for self shame. But anyway, the shopping menu doesnt make sense, cause when I select the sword, Luna appears sitting down, but she can equip it. Actually, only Alex stands when he can equip something. As for the saving menu, I'd just like a confirmation before over-writing a file, or to have to select between save or load with the buttons. Cause see, the game shows Save, Load, Exit.
And I'm thinking I have to press the button to select save, so I can select a slot after, but nope! If I press the button, it will save right away and no confirmation of overwriting. Does this make sense?

jos24
Lostest Boy

Postby jos24 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:35 am

Luna can equip sword? what sword?
Psn ID xoconoztle
Steam ID JosafatDuMont

ShugoHanasaki
Student of Vane

Postby ShugoHanasaki » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:10 am

Dagger