Artwork Question

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Harmony, the PSP remake of Lunar 1
StrawberryFlower
Lyton Singer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Artwork Question

Post by StrawberryFlower »

I haven't really been here in awhile... I ran out of things to talk about. ^_^

This is probably a strange question, but is there a place I can look at the portraits of the characters? I'm making a game with my bf, and I would like to use them as a refrence (we have similiar portraits, where they move based on what they're feeling). I don't have cash, so I can't buy the game (though I really want to). It could be useful for the wiki, as well..... O.oa

I was told from the FB page from that Jessica C. chick (I forgot her name), to check here.

Thanks in advance! :3
^Check out our stuff and join our site! :3

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Re: Artwork Question

Post by Sonic# »

Lunar-Net's been rather slow getting stuff up, because the webmaster's been very busy. Maybe some individuals here will have some better idea of where to find portraits.

You can see a few here -> http://www.lunar-net.com/ssh/

Check out both the screenshots and the artwork... though all of this is from early in the game.

Also, here: http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/Lunar_Harmon ... index.html

These seem to be from the demo.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

StrawberryFlower
Lyton Singer

Re: Artwork Question

Post by StrawberryFlower »

I have the normal portraits easy-peasy, I just can't find their emotions. ;_;

I did notice the slowness going on. XD

I might end up using the screenshots as references. :3

Oh yeah, I was told Lunar-net might actually have them. O.O
^Check out our stuff and join our site! :3