A thread for plot holes

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Harmony, the PSP remake of Lunar 1
DragonmasterDan
Lunar Legend
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

A thread for plot holes

Post by DragonmasterDan »

So I've been playing the English version and noticed a few plot holes. One really just stuck out at me. So I figured I'd start a thread.

It's  I'm on the boat returning to Saith with Ghaleon and Luna. Ghaleon mentioned he wanted to hear Luna's singing voice. He just heard it in the Star Chamber when the party walked in. UGH!

Aaron
Blue Dragon Ninja

Re: A thread for plot holes

Post by Aaron »

Spoils
In the scene with Tempest hanging the crook, Fresca remarks that they have been riding for 3 days straight without rest. Then tempest says they've been searching without rest for 5 moons since their songstress missing.

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

If you had a plot needle, you could use this thread to sew the holes shut. Just a thought.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I don't see either of those as being plotholes.

Dragonmaster Dan:  Luna singing voluntarily would be a very different thing from her singing under duress, as she was in the Star Chamber. That ties in with the clarification regarding the rationale for capturing the other girls even after identifying Luna -- she can't just be forced to sing, she has to choose to do it.

Aaron: You don't see a difference between riding three days without rest and searching for five moons without rest? Riding for three days without rest would be staying in the saddle constantly except when the horses needed to rest (because they would founder without it), every hour possible. Searching for five months would mean searching every day as long as possible, not necessarily on horseback (e.g., when interrogating people in different towns or on terrain unsuitable for horses) and certainly not without rest overnight, since staying awake for that long would be impossible.

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by MaroonChan »

I gotta agree. They probably had some form of rest, just not like a full rest.