How far along is everyone?

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Harmony, the PSP remake of Lunar 1
whitedragon_nall
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: How far along is everyone?

Post by whitedragon_nall »

Aaron wrote:I finished the game this morning around 2:30 AM.

I started at 11:00PM I couldn't put it down. LOL.
I played the game in long spans of time too. I usually don't really do that too often.
Silver Phoenix wrote:but he was being a bad kitty
He's not a cat!!!!

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by MaroonChan »

I'm supposed to head back to Myght's Tower. But first I'm visiting towns and junk.

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

whitedragon_nall wrote:
Aaron wrote:I finished the game this morning around 2:30 AM.

I started at 11:00PM I couldn't put it down. LOL.
I played the game in long spans of time too. I usually don't really do that too often.
Silver Phoenix wrote:but he was being a bad kitty
He's not a cat!!!!
That's why calling him a bad kitty plays along with his identity to other people.

whitedragon_nall
Black Dragon Wizard

Oh I see....pretty sneaky. Come to think of it, my name is a big Nall spoiler...... :lol:

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Silver Phoenix wrote:Well Aaron, seems to me you at least enjoyed the game. That's certainly good to hear.

I'm taking my sweet time with the game, and am only on my way to the Trial Cave. I actually got a Game over! It seems to me you can make the game as hard or as easy as you wish. After Ramus and Nash left me in Meribia I went to meet Mel, and then I went to the Meribian sewers with just Alex and Luna. Certain enemy groupings can wipe you out real quick regardless of healing. I was trying to see if Nall would revive Alex, but he was being a bad kitty and Luna was getting mauled to death.

This was just the entrance to the sewers through Mel's Mansion, and three enemy spawns so I could get the Fortune Ring right away. I'm enjoying the animation in the different water types, but then some screens have no movement or animation at all which is disappointing.
Oof! The sewers were when I had my first character die too. I've never had a game over though, a change from SSSC where I'd always get a game over either with the Saline Slimer or the giant crab attacking Vane. I don't mind the ease - I'm busy enough to not want to have to fight the same boss many times - but you're right, there are points where I could make it more difficult.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Kaiya-Sky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Kaiya-Sky »

I just got the Dragon wings

I should be a lot farther, actually i should have beaten the game by now, but today i realized why i haven't been playing it that much. Recently Lunar (and possibly all video games haven't checked yet) makes me sleepy. I was playing and i started yawning, a lot, stopped playing and stopped yawning, started playing again a few hours later, and started yawning again. I don't know why i think it's the music.

ShindoW
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShindoW »

Lunar is very calming :P

I just got to the same point with the dragon wings on TSS. It's interesting how the story has so much different from the remakes here and onward, even though I was expecting it.

I'm also playing through Lunar 2 EBC right now so it takes up some of my time. Im about to go through the last colored tower. X.x

Monde Luna
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Monde Luna »

Ugh the past couple of weeks have been very hectic. I am only on my way to Tamur at the moment. Soon and very soon I will save the world.

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by MaroonChan »

I'm supposed to be heading to the Grindery. But first going to all the towns and stuff.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I just met Laike.

Yeah, that's sad isn't it? I'm enjoying the game, I just have no free time at all right now.
-G1

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by MaroonChan »

GhaleonOne wrote:I just met Laike.

Yeah, that's sad isn't it? I'm enjoying the game, I just have no free time at all right now.
Awww, that stinks. I have freetime, but I need to divide my time better.

Sophia
Lostest Boy

Post by Sophia »

Beat the game yesterday. I was at Pao so I figured I'd just spend the day tearing through the rest of the game. Avoided a LOT of battles and took down the last boss at level 40. It was fun visiting Lunar again.

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by MaroonChan »

In the final dungelon. Maybe be able to finish tonight. Or tomorrow. We'll see.

jos24
Lostest Boy

Post by jos24 »

IM IN TAMUR
Althena Bless u

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by MaroonChan »

Just beat it. =D

whitedragon_nall
Black Dragon Wizard

MaroonChan wrote:Just beat it. =D
Congratulations! :mrgreen:

Final Night
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Final Night »

I'm ready to dive into the final dungeon. Hoping to beat it today!
† Final Night †

Platinumdragon
Meribian Merchant

Post by Platinumdragon »

I just got to the frontier last night, enjoying the game greatly, though stupid moment accidentally sold the healing ring you get in iluk lol

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

I sold one of my Fortune Rings because after buying the Reminiscer and the Vile Tribe sisters I was down to 21 silver! It's pretty easy to rebuild the cash flow though.

I'm currently in Lyton, and about to trek through the shrine to restore their song. Generally I like to kill everything onscreen but I started avoiding battles. It just eats time and gets redundant fast. I could see why people tear through the game using Dragon Lament. I love the overworld music in this part of the game.

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by MaroonChan »

Silver Phoenix wrote:I sold one of my Fortune Rings because after buying the Reminiscer and the Vile Tribe sisters I was down to 21 silver! It's pretty easy to rebuild the cash flow though.

I'm currently in Lyton, and about to trek through the shrine to restore their song. Generally I like to kill everything onscreen but I started avoiding battles. It just eats time and gets redundant fast. I could see why people tear through the game using Dragon Lament. I love the overworld music in this part of the game.
At one point I just did that for some battles. Did that in the Forbidden Forest after reading the suggestion about waiting till you get that in the guide. Love the fact you still get the experience points. XD