Official "Got my copy" thread!

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Harmony, the PSP remake of Lunar 1
Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: Official "Got my copy" thread!

Post by Dark_Fairy »

YAY I GOT IT!!! I kept repeating "MINE! MINE! MINE!" and clutching the game tightly. My mom was highly confused and a little scared. XD

Also, picture time. I was going to do a video, but my camera FAILED AT LIFE and didn't record the video. D:

http://i45.tinypic.com/so1q3b.jpg

Oh wow. I don't know WHY my picture is still large! I resized it, but apparently I failed and uploaded the big one instead of the resized small one! Oops. XD

TerraBemani
Student of Vane

Post by TerraBemani »

Already put 4 hours into the game and scanned all the bromide cards front and back. *Whew* I need a break. Maybe GPP should throw a party with the BEARS!!!! XD

Edit: Heck I should scan the inside cover art. Instant print out poster! =D

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

I find it humorous how so many people are posting pics of their Lunar merchandise laying on their bed. Now all we need are some Lunar bedsheets and we'll be all set.

The lighting sucks in my room so I'd either have to take a picture of my stuff on the floor or on my bed as well.

liquidpolicenaut
Red Dragon Priest

Post by liquidpolicenaut »

Vyse: I am in the same boat as you with Amazon. For some odd reason, my copy is in Delaware....and I'm on the opposite coast :cry:
Visit my Youtube site!!
LiquidPolicenauts YouTube Videos

fates
Red Dragon Priest

Post by fates »

Same situation here. :cry:

Love what they did with the reverse cover.

TerraBemani
Student of Vane

Post by TerraBemani »

Boobies!!!

Err Bad Luna!! Bad girl!! How dare you go all evil and magic and can't sing good anymore!!

*Dodges lighting bolts while laughing. Then returns to the party thread.*

icemistressmia
Meryod Yokel

Post by icemistressmia »

Am picking up my premium copy tonight...if only my punching puppet Ghaleon were still around to celebrate with me. :c

By the way, how is the strategy guide? Worth the money? I'm not expecting Working Design caliber laughs, but I read here that it doesn't have much in the way of extras. Then again I might just buy it because it's Lunar and I'm excited to relive my childhood, which included actually buying strategy guides haha...
Last edited by icemistressmia on Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

It's pretty much your staple quality guide. It's definitely nice, but no they didn't go that extra length. I think it's worth owning though.

icemistressmia
Meryod Yokel

Post by icemistressmia »

Cool beans, especially since I just saw that it's only $14 I think I will get it. Thanks. :]

WhiteKnightLeo
Red Dragon Priest

Post by WhiteKnightLeo »

I was able to get 10% off my guide when I bought it just by pre-ordering the guide and game at the same time. Saved a whole $1.50....the guide is pretty similar to the ps1 guide in that its a soft cover glue bound half size book. NO STIKAHZZZZ :( I am happy with the entire purchase and everything this game has to offer.

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

You're welcome, it's nice to have as simply another Lunar collectible. It's also only a GameStop exclusive so after a while they'll be hard to find.

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

So what's supposed to happen if you saved the demo clear data??
Am I missing something? xD
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

You'll receive Silver Darts instead of a Sling from Ohro (Alex's Dad) before you leave for the White Dragon Cave. Make sure you loaded the demo clear save when you started the game.

TerraBemani
Student of Vane

Post by TerraBemani »

Yeah there really really useful in battles too. Luna's been ko'ing a lot of monsters in one hit for me too.

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Ah! Okay, got it. I just didn't realize it it was silver darts instead of a sling she got. xD
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

Alan_Geitz
Lyton Singer

Post by Alan_Geitz »

I'm impressed with Amazon, man!
I bought my copy two days before the official release, and I managed to get it by this afternoon!
Now, THAT'S service! :D

That's all you get from the demo? A Silver Sling?
Oh, well. Game's too cool to bother with the nit-picking.
(that's saved for AFTER we get through the game! XD)

Even though I knew about the extra battle in the begining, it caught me by surprise that it was THE VERY FIRST FIGHT in the game!
Also, it was cool of XSEED to make a full English rendition of "Wings" and "Nocturne in the Wind" (formerly "Wind's Nocturne", but they both sound amazing).

All I can say is this: I miss Brett. :(

Old_School
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Old_School »

I decided to keep the thread's tradition and show the stuff on my bed. Is it just me, or do the patterns on my walls look like eyes and monster faces?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohKCNEx1GDU

Lunar Eclipse
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Lunar Eclipse »

Whoo, been playing for a while now. ^_^ I'm really enjoying, well, everything. I'm up to Saith.
Let those who war with life forfeit their own! -- Mareg, Grandia II

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by MaroonChan »

WhiteKnightLeo wrote:I was able to get 10% off my guide when I bought it just by pre-ordering the guide and game at the same time. Saved a whole $1.50....the guide is pretty similar to the ps1 guide in that its a soft cover glue bound half size book. NO STIKAHZZZZ :( I am happy with the entire purchase and everything this game has to offer.
I believe I did as well.

Made my mom take me after work. XD I was getting excited when my shift was almost over. Sad thing is when I went to charge my psp my cord decided to act up, but my mom was awesome and took me over for a new one. XD LUNAR! Really liking it so far. And LOVING the soundtrack. I think the new vocals are rather nice. I shall display the case by my other Lunar stuff! XD

whitedragon_nall
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by whitedragon_nall »

Why must I work tomorrow? I wanna play more Lunar!!! Didn't put as much time into it as I would've liked because I had to work late, but oh well. About 3 1/2 hours in and just got to Meribia. I really like the prologue and I enjoyed the new Boat Song too, but I must listen to it a bit more before I decide which one I like better. The game is sooo gorgeous and the music is fantastic....I'm really enjoying it so far.

Anybody else find themselves charging into battle rather than trying to avoid them? I don't know why I'm doing this, but I'm clearing every room before I continue.