For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Harmony, the PSP remake of Lunar 1
localflick
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: Official "Got my copy" thread!

Post by localflick »

Lunataks wrote:Picked up Premium Edition at GameStop on 3/2

Downloaded PSN version last night.

That is awesome. One other perk of having both versions is that the downloaded copy has a beautiful high res version of the manual (highlight LSSSH in the xmb, hit triangle and it's the last option) so you can view the character art even if you don't have the real manual with you.
Silver Phoenix wrote:Did you even open your premium edition? I'm curious if there is any difference in the loading times on the PSN download versus the UMD.

I haven't played my umd copy yet, but I want to try that. I've noticed that some games have a huge difference in load times, and others have almost none. Might have something to do with the way it's coded. Maybe it's just me, but it does seem to load faster than the demo though.

Platinumdragon
Meribian Merchant

Post by Platinumdragon »

Got the Premium Edition yesterday start playing it for a bit XD

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

After getting access to the PSP that my brother never plays, I got the premium edition and the strategy guide yesterday. Yay! This marks the shortest turnaround for me getting a Lunar game. (Dragon Song took months. Lunar Legends... I still haven't played.)
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Sonix
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Sonix »

I'll post a picture once I get it. But... I'm a disgrace to LunarNET, I got the normal edition. :/
"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

localflick
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by localflick »

Sonix wrote:I'll post a picture once I get it. But... I'm a disgrace to LunarNET, I got the normal edition. :/
It's the same game, there's nothing wrong with the normal version. I hope it arrives soon, and that goes for everyone that's waiting for their copy in the mail...

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

I got it!

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Oh, I thought you were just talking about your haircut.... Much better by the way. :mrgreen:

Dragon Master Lunar81
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Dragon Master Lunar81 »

Yesterday I got my copy. I was so delighted!! I have beaten the prologue part and I like the translation of the prologue very much. I enjoy hearing the Voice Actor's Voices. It is of good quality IMO. Can't wait to catch up to where I am in the Japanese version.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Thanks SP! I got tired of pulling out fistfuls of hair every day (I'm being serious, the drain in the bathtub kept clogging because of it). Not sure why my hair is falling out so fast, if I didn't know any better I'd say I ate some sort of radioactive material.

In any event, pretty excited to get the game. :D

DevNall
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by DevNall »

phyco126 wrote:Thanks SP! I got tired of pulling out fistfuls of hair every day (I'm being serious, the drain in the bathtub kept clogging because of it). Not sure why my hair is falling out so fast, if I didn't know any better I'd say I ate some sort of radioactive material.
Maybe you're just getting old.

How old are you?

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

25. I can understand thinning hair and receding hairline (of which I have both, plus a noticeable balding spot on the top of my head). But pulling out literally fistfuls of hair every single day? Talking with balding people, no one pulls out that much hair every day. I'm like, some sort of hair-losing freak. I should join a circus!

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by MaroonChan »

phyco126 wrote:Thanks SP! I got tired of pulling out fistfuls of hair every day (I'm being serious, the drain in the bathtub kept clogging because of it). Not sure why my hair is falling out so fast, if I didn't know any better I'd say I ate some sort of radioactive material.

In any event, pretty excited to get the game. :D
Some years back I had a problem like that. Luckily for me I have thick hair so it didn't affect me that much, lol. I think it was something clogged on my head from like not rinsing soap or something out completely. I forget. All I know is I got prescribed some kinda shampoo or something and after using it for a bit it stopped.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

I had thick hair, I noticed I was losing a great deal of hair my senior year, but only then it was hair on my pillow. It has gotten a lot worse since then.

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by MaroonChan »

phyco126 wrote:I had thick hair, I noticed I was losing a great deal of hair my senior year, but only then it was hair on my pillow. It has gotten a lot worse since then.
Perhaps ask your doctor? Cause that seems odd.

fates
Red Dragon Priest

Post by fates »

FINALLY 8-)

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Nice! Fates, you play Morrowind I take it? Or Oblivion?

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

fates, are you breathing a sigh of relief now? I'm happy that it has finally come from the heavens to greet you. Now get playing!

phyco, on the mention of hair I just thought I'd mentioned that there is other hair on your body that may also contribute to a clogged drain. The longer any hair is, the more likely it is to fall out. Just a friendly reminder from Dr. Silver. 8-)

fates
Red Dragon Priest

Post by fates »

phyco126 wrote:Nice! Fates, you play Morrowind I take it? Or Oblivion?
Both, but I like Morrowind a lot more.

Sonix
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Sonix »

Do I see a Pokemon Blue cartridge there? :D
"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Ardent Fox
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Ardent Fox »

Holy balls I'm late to this party. Had to go into the hospital, but I did get my copy!