Shipping Soon!

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Harmony, the PSP remake of Lunar 1
Lyriel
Lyton Singer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Shipping Soon!

Post by Lyriel »

I caved and went for Release-Day Delivery (on Amazon.com) the other day, since I realized it meant overnight shipping for less than $6...

As of this morning, my copy of L:SSH Limited Edition is looking to be here tomorrow!

I don't have a PSP yet, but I can't wait to start listening to that soundtrack! :D
One must only believe that the Light of Hope will always shine brightly.

DevNall
Blue Dragon Ninja

Re: Shipping Soon!

Post by DevNall »

Well, I'm glad someone is getting their order from Amazon in a timely manner.

Lyriel
Lyton Singer

Post by Lyriel »

DevNall wrote:Well, I'm glad someone is getting their order from Amazon in a timely manner.

Yeah, mine showed the same thing when I still had Super Saver shipping selected. :(

It seems like you have six more hours to change your mind, though, if you want to get crazy cheap overnight shipping (you have to pick Release Day Delivery, though).

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

I won't have time to play it 'til this weekend anyway, as I'll be busy up until then. So super-fast shipping isn't as worthwhile to me.

Though if I were in-town the entire time, yes, I would be getting that release-day delivery. At $6 that's a pretty good deal. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

DevNall
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by DevNall »

Lyriel wrote:Yeah, mine showed the same thing when I still had Super Saver shipping selected.
I had ordered another copy FedEx Overnight and they still said it won't arrive until the end of the week.

WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight

Post by WD RPG WD »

Kizyr, Can I borrow your PSP this weekend?

whitedragon_nall
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by whitedragon_nall »

Mine is "being prepared for shipment" so I should get a confirmation email soon. I went with release day delivery too.

Kinda cool though...I purchased a copy of TSS off of Amazon and just got an email saying that it shipped. I have the earliest and the latest versions of the same game in the mail....kinda amusing. :lol:

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

I'm a little torn, I pre-ordered my limited edition copy through GameStop a few months ago. Then everyone here started talking about how GameStop wasn't very reliable with delivering the special pre-order item bonuses in good condition, if they even delivered them at all. I went to the store and tried cancelling my order, explaining my concerns. However, the guy I talked to gave me a REALLY weird look and assured me that they always had the pre-order items. He talked me out of it, even saying that I could hold him responsible if I didn't get the CD & cards. (He is the assistant manager.)

Still, a part of me feels a little unsettled, and I wonder if I should just pre-order on Amazon right now and skip out on GameStop. X_x
Yeah, I'm extremely late to be talking about this, but it's only started really bothering me this weekend.
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

LuNaRtIc wrote:Still, a part of me feels a little unsettled, and I wonder if I should just pre-order on Amazon right now and skip out on GameStop. X_x
Yeah, I'm extremely late to be talking about this, but it's only started really bothering me this weekend.
A guarantee is a guarantee... though it is from GameStop.

Honestly, you're already in, so I wouldn't worry. However, make sure to remember the name(s) of the folks you talked to so that, just in case the pre-order bonuses don't "make it", you know exactly who to hold responsible. And, if the pre-order bonuses fail to come through, don't hesitate to cancel your order and demand a refund. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Lyriel
Lyton Singer

Post by Lyriel »

WOOOO! Officially shipped, and from Coffeyville, KS, too, so I know it's already pretty close! :D

I hate Gamestop with an undying passion. I had to order my copy of WoW: Wrath of the Litch King from them since Amazon ran out of the CE fast, and they were far more expensive, and seemed to wait until the very last second to ship. When it comes to games, I try to go with Amazon as much as possible; I've NEVER had an issue with them (and even had some games arrive a few days before street date :P).

Old_School
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Old_School »

I pre-ordered my copy at the nearest Gamestop. I'll have to make an extra trip to pick it up, but it means Silver Star Harmony on day #1!
Last edited by Old_School on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AlexAybara
Reza Thief

Post by AlexAybara »

I just got a phonecall saying it'll be in tomorrow. And Im off of work tomorrow. I know what im going to spend the day doing. xD

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

I didn't realize there was a release-day option for Amazon, so I won't be getting the Limited edition until Thursday. I will be getting the normal edition from Gamestop tomorrow though, so I'll at least have my Lunar to play...even though I really won't be able to play it hardly at all until this weekend due to this being Midterm week. Spring break is all next week though! Perfect for playing Lunar! ^_^

Edit: Nevermind! Apparently I AM getting it March 2nd like I was suppose to (I picked one-day shipping, but I had thought there was some other shipping option I missed) Amazon needs to make up it's mind. At least my game is shipped! ^_^
Last edited by Dark_Fairy on Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sonix
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Sonix »

I'm importing it so I most likely won't get it for another week or two. :(
"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

It's a boxed limited-edition so your contents should be safe and secure. I'm just hoping there isn't any damage to the box during shipping or packing from Amazon. Gamestop will probably only receive a handful of the limited-editions, or as many as were pre-ordered. I think you'll be fine Lunartic, because none of the bonus items are loose out of the box.

liquidpolicenaut
Red Dragon Priest

Post by liquidpolicenaut »

Yay! My game shipped as well! I will enjoy this anticipation of getting it (as well as the game itself) because who knows when I'll get that special "Lunar is on its way" feeling again :)
Visit my Youtube site!!
LiquidPolicenauts YouTube Videos

fates
Red Dragon Priest

Post by fates »

:(

Probably gonna have to wait a while for mine. I'm short on money so it was either get the LE or get the normal version at fast shipping. I really wanted to CD so... LE and free shipping.

Vyse of Arcadia
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Vyse of Arcadia »

And mine shipped today! w00t!

Kaiya-Sky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Kaiya-Sky »

I'm going to pick mine up, sadly the closes Ebgames and the one i preorders it from is a little over an hour away, but we were going there to shop any ways, and my family is being nice and planning it around when Lunar arrives in stores so I'm going to have to phone before we leave to see if its there or not and if it isn't we'll wait till Thursday and see. I hope there isn't a long delay for it getting to the store.

TerraBemani
Student of Vane

Post by TerraBemani »

I got the text message saying it will be in tomorrow at gamestop sometime in "pm" so I guess after noon.