Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

English Prologue Clips

Post by Shiva Indis »

Anybody see these?

http://www.gamespot.com/psp/rpg/lunarha ... eo/6248484
http://www.gamespot.com/psp/rpg/lunarha ... o/6248483/

Spells and stuff - The Dragon Magic spells have shortened names now, but, yay, Litanies! Also, the name of Ghaleon's arts guage move is your vocab word for the day - Palingenesis. At first I thought Xseed had been busy at the word forge again.

Voice - I like what I'm hearing except for Dyne, who sounds like a 80's cartoon hero. Also, is Lemia's English version voice is higher than her Japanese voice? Not that I'm complaining.
「まあいいけど。」

Lunar Eclipse
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: English Prologue Clips

Post by Lunar Eclipse »

I'm fairly sure Dyne is Joe J. Thomas. I recognized him pretty immediately. While he's a little odd for Dyne, I think he'll be great for his counterpart. ^.^;

Oh, and thanks for the clips!
Let those who war with life forfeit their own! -- Mareg, Grandia II

Aaron
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Aaron »

everything sounds hideous except for Aiferune. I actually like that voice actor.

Mel was okay. Ghaleon is weak. Dyne sounded stupid, and Lemina was okay. 2/4 aint bad right?

Lunar Eclipse
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Lunar Eclipse »

Aaron wrote:everything sounds hideous except for Aiferune. I actually like that voice actor.
Perhaps it's because *gasp* you don't have anything to nostalgically compare him to.
Let those who war with life forfeit their own! -- Mareg, Grandia II

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Aiferun/Eiphel is voiced by the Nall voice actor everyone seems to hate so much... Spike Spencer.

I think the sped through voice lines are going to throw people off, and make them think this is what it actually sounds like. I guess they're trying not to give too much away. I really like the sound effects of Miracle Litany, and it's great to see names of items getting the TSS treatment (not seen in these clips). I'm just elated to see the words Star Light and Silver Light.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Eiphel is the only one I'm iffy on. I actually like Ghaleon's voice actor so far. I'm trying to keep an open mind, considering how much I loved Truitt's Ghaleon, but so far I see no problem with the new actor. I'm still pretty interested in hearing more. Lemia's is good too.
-G1

LunarRaptor
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by LunarRaptor »

Not too shabby. I don't have any real problems with these voice actors.
"All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf the Gray

fates
Red Dragon Priest

Post by fates »

Didn't like Dyne too much, his delivery seemed a little forced. Everyone else sounds good though.

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Like I said, these clips were rushed through (voice cuts out) and I don't know what you were expecting Eiphel to sound like G1. He was/is human after all, and there seems to be some vocoding on his voice. I'm looking forward to hearing more of Ghaleon.