LUNAR SSH COUNTDOWN

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Harmony, the PSP remake of Lunar 1
Rudo
Saith Pirate
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: LUNAR SSH COUNTDOWN

Post by Rudo »

BTW, nice to see you around Rudo.
Thanks! I figured with a new Lunar game coming out, this would be the best place to talk about it.

Final Night
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Final Night »

Silver Phoenix wrote:I know, talk about a birthday bummer. I think delays should equal more bonus swag.
That would be awesome! Aside from the soundtrack I'm not exactly pumped about the swag we're getting this time. The soundtrack is going to be awesome though.
† Final Night †

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Thanks! I figured with a new Lunar game coming out, this would be the best place to talk about it.
Well duh! :mrgreen: You know you're in good company here.

That would be awesome! Aside from the soundtrack I'm not exactly pumped about the swag we're getting this time. The soundtrack is going to be awesome though.
Well the soundtrack is all I really need, and we're lucky that we're getting any bonuses at all. Thank XSEED for even caring where most companies wouldn't.

Keith
Meryod Yokel

Post by Keith »

Silver Phoenix wrote:
Well duh! :mrgreen: You know you're in good company here.

Well the soundtrack is all I really need, and we're lucky that we're getting any bonuses at all. Thank XSEED for even caring where most companies wouldn't.
Is it going to be a full soundtrack though, or just selected tracks...
~Keith
ORE NO UTA WO KIIKE!!

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

After the Genesis/Dragon Song fiasco, I have absolutely no problem waiting for them to take their sweet time making this game great.

Oh, and you can't really say it's been delayed when XSEED never announced a release date, can you?

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Keith, we don't know as of yet. It is probably going to be the same tracklisting that was released in Japan, and there are a good number of songs on it. Only a few tracks were missing, and of all the tracks included they put that damn horrible dragon cave music on it that first appeared in Eternal Blue. They should remove that track and put in the Meribian Sewers music, which is one of the best SSSC tracks.

Maybe XSEED will present us with a full release which would be even better than what was on the Japanese soundtrack. Doubtful, but it would be nice.

As for the game being "pushed back" we're still getting it sooner than later. March should definitely be the sticking month. However, this could change if XSEED really wanted to make any major changes regarding voice work.

Rudo
Saith Pirate

Post by Rudo »

Hey Silver Phoenix, I mentioned earlier in this thread I'd tell you about my impressions on Sands of Destruction. Just wanted to let you know I posted something about it in the General Gaming board here in case you wanted to check it out.

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Thanks Rudo, I'll go and give it a read.

fates
Red Dragon Priest

Post by fates »

Keith wrote:
Unless we're getting a different one than Japan (and it doesn't look like that from the cover), it's selected tracks. Some of which are unique to SSH (the added prologue musics).

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

Silver Phoenix wrote: Only a few tracks were missing, and of all the tracks included they put that damn horrible dragon cave music on it that first appeared in Eternal Blue. They should remove that track and put in the Meribian Sewers music, which is one of the best SSSC tracks.
UNGH! Does anyone like that song??? It's horrible. I don't know one person who likes it.

I still haven't gotten a notification from Amazon....hmmm. Maybe it's not delayed for me. :mrgreen:
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

After TSS the cave music jumped off a cliff, and was left bloodied and gurgling. The fact that it keeps returning is the work of the Devil! :evil:

Amazon must not have you on their hit list, so you were spared injury.