PSP's MediaGo for your computer. Download the Lunar:SSH demo

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Harmony, the PSP remake of Lunar 1
Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: PSP's MediaGo for your computer. Download the Lunar:SSH demo

Post by Silver Phoenix »

You should have just brought your PSP to the coffee shop and scanned for the wireless connection there. There is no need to go on MediaGo if you have a wireless source. If you use MediaGo you have to have a USB cable plugged into your PSP and into the computer.

Seriously, I'll give you my phone number if you need step by step instructions while you do it. Make sure that WLAN is pushed to the right on top of your PSP if you're using a wireless connection.

TerraBemani
Student of Vane

Post by TerraBemani »

Even using MediaGo and such I couldn't get the demo.

I had to use Krispy Kremes wifi to download it. It got to 49% connection died and I had to start all over. Then it took around 5 minutes just to install it. I just never knew psp demos where this much of a pain just to download. Just though it was weird I could download other demos with MediaGo and not the Lunar one. Maybe I made a mistake or something. And I'm not trying to be a pain or anything here. I just didn't think it's that hard to download a demo for something. Heck pc demos you just download a exe file and that's that. I would think you could just download a demo file and then just transfer to the memory stick. But this -is- sony we're talking about here too. I kinda wondered why you even need Media Go at all to download it. Guess it's like a iTunes thing or something. And like what a poster above me said about the PSN store thing.

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

MediaGo is for people who don't have a wireless connection. You "need" a USB cable to transfer the download into your PSP once you've downloaded it.

If there's a problem with downloading the demo off of there (MediaGo) then someone should contact XSEED and explain that maybe they have a corrupted file. This was the first time I downloaded a PSP demo off of PSN, and I had no trouble.

If you have a PS3 you can also remote connect (register new device first) your PSP to it and download through your PS3 as a wireless source.