Misc Changes (spoilers likely)

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Harmony, the PSP remake of Lunar 1
sweetdreamer
Burg Farmer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: Story changes

Post by sweetdreamer »

I just entered Reza for the first time, so I'm not at the Red Dragon cave yet. I'm loving the new scenes so far and can't wait for more!

I'm pretty sure it was called Plaster Mel in SSSC. The part where the fake Mel fights against Kyle in the woods... Is it still in there?

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Yes, it's in the game. I haven't played SSSC in years so I forgot that bit of humor in the name.

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by MaroonChan »

I forget what Mel was called in SSC. Plastor Mel sounds right so I'll go with that, lol.

I liked the scenes I've seen so far added involving Jessica and Kyle.

Lunar3coming
Nanza Bandit

Post by Lunar3coming »

sweetdreamer wrote:I figured this would be a good thread to mention any plot changes or additions from SSSC. I liked the little addition with Jess cooking... And I'm not there yet, but is there stil the Plaster Mel boss? I didn't see it in the guide... There seem to be a few more Jess/Kyle scenes... Though I'm still hoping for more Nash/Mia...
That cooking scene was new right? I didn't remember seeing that one in SSSC but it's been a while...

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

Lunar3coming wrote:That cooking scene was new right? I didn't remember seeing that one in SSSC but it's been a while...
Yep, it's new. I'm a little suprised that no one seems to have mentioned Mia's tea time; I think of these two additions sort of a set. Also, to go a little fine-toothed-comb with it, that Royce wasn't present in the audience with Lemia. I think there were some other things odd about the audience, too...

BTW, welcome, Lunar3coming. :mrgreen:
「まあいいけど。」

Lunar Eclipse
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Lunar Eclipse »

I rather liked the tea and cooking scenes. It gives you more of a sense that there's an actual relationship between the girls (Jessica, Mia, and Luna) that would truly prompt  the sadness and tearful reunion at the end.
Let those who war with life forfeit their own! -- Mareg, Grandia II

Kaiya-Sky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Kaiya-Sky »

I havn't really noticed many, but im not that far into the game. I really like Mia's tea time, it was cute, it shows more of the build up of the friendship before she joins you

sweetdreamer
Burg Farmer

Post by sweetdreamer »

How could I forget to mention the tea time scene? I thought it was adorable. I just got the dragon wings back. I loved the changes in the Meryod bridge scene. Kyle is too cute. =)

I'm still hoping for more Nash/Mia. I love those two.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

This is a duplicate of another thread where changes were discussed (when the Japanese version was released). I've gone ahead and merged the two.
~Kizyr (they|them)

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Shiva Indis wrote:
Lunar3coming wrote:That cooking scene was new right? I didn't remember seeing that one in SSSC but it's been a while...
Yep, it's new. I'm a little suprised that no one seems to have mentioned Mia's tea time; I think of these two additions sort of a set. Also, to go a little fine-toothed-comb with it, that Royce wasn't present in the audience with Lemia. I think there were some other things odd about the audience, too...
There was a topic where someone brought that up... Can't remember where it was, though (it wasn't in posts that were merged). KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

DevNall
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by DevNall »

A couple things I noticed recently:
  • There's a broken off path in the Azure City near where you encounter Royce. Was that in SSSC?
  • It rains in a few places, including the woods near Meryod and the island off Lann.
  • Dragon Lament is a lot cheaper... also, you gain EXP when you use it.

Shiva Indis wrote:Not to the Red Dragon Cave yet, right? There are more new scenes in store for you. ^_^
What scene is this?