XSeed's new localization

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Harmony, the PSP remake of Lunar 1
Lunar Eclipse
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: XSeed's new localization

Post by Lunar Eclipse »

... Me personally? For convenience mixed with appearance, I might select something like Myriad since it looks pretty good even when condensed, which some games have to do when presented with a long item name. If I had to go with a serif, maybe something like Palatino since it's round and open, which would be good for legibility. Still, I think that in a digital medium, the sans serifs are technically supposed to be easier to read or something.
Let those who war with life forfeit their own! -- Mareg, Grandia II

sux2bme
Nanza Bandit

Post by sux2bme »

Lunar Eclipse wrote:I'd prefer an established font to something that's novel and "interesting" or whatever. I'd like something that will still look good several years down the road to something that might seem cool now but will be easily placed as a 2000s fad font somewhere down the road.

At any rate, I think the problem with the font here has more to do with the quality of the screenshot since it's causing some problems with the variable width stroke. I imagine it'll look sharper when clearer shots come out.
hmmm... after looking at the screenshot again, i think i'm getting the hang of the font, probably i was just accustomed with the font use in ebc in ps which was the last lunar i've played...

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

DevNall wrote:If you could choose a font, what font would you choose?
Wingdings. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Dingalings