New screens showing 4 heros! [SPOILERS]

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Harmony, the PSP remake of Lunar 1
Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: New screens showing 4 heros! [SPOILERS]

Post by Kizyr »

Monde Luna wrote:And G1 I hope you are right about the Leviathan, it would really be nice to know what the mystic ruins used to be.
Oh I totally missed G1's post on that! Yes, that'd be an awesome connection if they built it in. Come to think of it, it could work as a naval fortress, couldn't it?
Alunissage wrote:I will be extremely shocked if Ghaleon is made to be anything but Vile Tribe/Magic Race. That's been established since SSS's release (since Funato's manga, in which this is a major point, was released to coincide with it and Shigema seems to consider it canon). And, of course, the Vile Tribe being long-lived was a key aspect of the very first Lunar manga, Childhood's End. I don't know why anyone would assume that that article meant that Ghaleon's was a new race.
It's understandable given that all the sources to elaborate upon that are Japanese-only. I mean, most people don't have the same encyclopedic knowledge as the Keeper of Knowledge, or Lunar's foremost archaeologist. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Kizyr wrote:It's understandable given that all the sources to elaborate upon that are Japanese-only. I mean, most people don't have the same encyclopedic knowledge as the Keeper of Knowledge, or Lunar's foremost archaeologist. KF
Hmph. Which one of those is me? :P

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

Kizyr wrote:I've always taken characters' ages to be more "suggestions" than facts. Those always cause timeline headaches. KF
Indeed. I suspect that they work backwards from what they think suits the personality of each character. But even that explanation fails on Eternal Blue.
GhaleonOne wrote:Vile Tribe is likely it. I think that's stated in the manga, and they seem to be basing it off of that more and more. Especially with the manga re-release. In fact, if any of you imported it (looking at Kiz and Shiva specifically) I'd be interested to know if there is any addition to it to tie into the new story.
I bet the game will leave it open enough that we still won't be able to say for sure - it'd be fitting. ^_^ And BTW, I got the manga reprint yesterday - more on that later.
「まあいいけど。」