JIAN CAMPBELL IN LUNAR HARMONY OF SILVER STAR?

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Harmony, the PSP remake of Lunar 1
jos24
Student of Vane
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

JIAN CAMPBELL IN LUNAR HARMONY OF SILVER STAR?

Post by jos24 »

I ask me if in the books to vane was be there the history of JIAN CAMPBELL and LUCIA COLLINS the reencarnacion previous of the goddess ALTHENA or that history does not count
Attachments
THE BLUE STAR PEOPLE FALLS IN THE SILVER STAR
THE BLUE STAR PEOPLE FALLS IN THE SILVER STAR
0.jpg (5.96 KiB) Viewed 8121 times
Althena Bless u

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Re: JIAN CAMPBELL IN LUNAR HARMONY OF SILVER STAR?

Post by GhaleonOne »

I'm wonder the same. Referencing Ignatius would be interesting too. Sadly a few history books could give the story of lunar ds better than the game itself could.
-G1

Aaron
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Aaron »

I think in previous versions of Lunar there had been references to the Goddess transforming into human form before. But she always went back to being the Goddess unlike the time with Alex. But specifically mentioning Jian and Lucia...I don't think so. I kinda hope they do include a reference to them in the game somehow, but I also don't. Dragon song was such a horrible game.

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

Aaron wrote:But specifically mentioning Jian and Lucia...I don't think so. I kinda hope they do include a reference to them in the game somehow, but I also don't. Dragon song was such a horrible game.
Right on. If there does end up being a reference I'd be amused, but it's better that we all pretend Lunar DS never happened. ^_^ It seems like a long shot anyway - in our experience with HoSS so far, the in game text is basically identical to SSS. It seems reasonable to think that this will also be the case for the books in the libraries and whatnot.
「まあいいけど。」

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Honestly, I just hope they keep the readable books. If I remember right, they removed them from Legend (though I think they made some of them accessible in Damon's Spire).

Reading Vane's bookshelves was always a highlight.
-G1