What are your hopes for Harmony?

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Harmony, the PSP remake of Lunar 1
Werefrog
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: What are your hopes for Harmony?

Post by Werefrog »

This really isn't on topic, but that's never stopped me before. I just realized that if there were ever a complete Four Heroes Story, it would conceptually be a lot like Lufia II. That's okay in my book.

Edit: To be on topic, I wouldn't mind if they got rid of the Meryod hillbilly shtick. As someone from Indiana that never set well with me :D .

Aaron
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Aaron »

I can't believe so many people don't like the Meryod grammar. I feel it enhanced the lore a lot. Instead of every city having perfect grammar and spelling you got some color thrown in. Thats awesome, if you guys like good grammar then read a book. This is a world thats being created they can do anything they want.

And by the way, wasn't the Sega CD version with bad grammar as well. So for those of you complaining about the change, WHO CARES! Play the Jap version then.

I really enjoyed playing Lunar EBC and I was talking to a random NPC who talked very badly, and he said his ancestors were from Meryod. That brought on a nice laugh. I like that kind of stuff.

========================================================================
ON TOPIC

I would also like to see some kind of MULTIPLAYER, and not some dumb ass item trade or card game.

I also want to see different armor and weapons sprites for equipment. I want to see the characters wearing armor and weapons, not just their generic sprites.

Monde Luna
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Monde Luna »

I agree w/ Aaron. I will play and enjoy the game either way. It was kind of nice that Meryod had a different accent so to speak than the rest of the towns. It's almost the same as the people of Lyton and their singing. Actually I wouldn't mind keeping the accent and getting rid of the redneck jokes, that might be a nice balance.

However, I hope they don't add to many sidequests or extra's to the game. Part of Lunar's charm (for me) is that everything is tied into the story. I hope it stays that way.

Edited to add content. :D