Lunar I+II Interviews Update

The latest LunarNET news that shows up on the frontpage. All replies to topics here will show up as comments on the homepage. Forum rules are more strictly adhered to on these posts.
Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lunar I+II Interviews Update

Post by Kizyr »

First update of 2019! Thanks to forum member Maou/Temzin, we have an update to the extensive interviews with the various creators behind Lunar in the Lunar I+II artbook.

We've had these interviews for awhile, but this update makes many corrections and clarifications to the translations, including explanations of some of the casual cultural references in the conversations. To quote Maou:
"I think the original excitement still applies: these are some of the most elaborate and personal designer interviews I've seen for any RPG. They're not only a window into a particular moment in time in games history, but also into the highly collaborative work processes at Game Arts back then, where the animation director, scenario writer, world designer, and company manager constantly rebounded ideas off each other and created a world of extraordinary detail and humanity."

It's worth having a read even if you've seen the older versions:
~Kizyr (they|them)

ShugoHanasaki
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: Lunar I+II Interviews Update

Post by ShugoHanasaki »

Thanks for this! ^_^

Zethus Thorne
Lann Fisherman

Re: Lunar I+II Interviews Update

Post by Zethus Thorne »

I hope there's a Lunar HD Remaster