"Lunar: Silver Star Story Touch" to be released this week!

The latest LunarNET news that shows up on the frontpage. All replies to topics here will show up as comments on the homepage. Forum rules are more strictly adhered to on these posts.
GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

"Lunar: Silver Star Story Touch" to be released this week!

Post by GhaleonOne »

Lunar: Silver Star Story Touch, the much-awaited release of LUNAR for iOS platforms will be releasing later this week. Full press release below:

TALLAHASSEE, September 17, 2012 - The long awaited release of Lunar for iOS, entitled "Lunar: Silver Star Story Touch" hits the App Store later this week.

"Lunar: Silver Star Story Touch" is set on the world on Lunar, which orbits a planet known as the Blue Star. Long ago, a great Dragonmaster named Dyne, with the aid of his faithful companions, defended the goddess Althena from a terrible evil. Time has passed, and those great adventurers have become the stuff of legend, but the world of Lunar is now threatened by a shadowy figure known as the Magic Emperor. In a humble village, far removed from the turmoil, lives a young man named Alex. Idolizing the legendary Dyne, Alex dreams of one day becoming a renowned Dragonmaster and matching the achievements of his lifelong hero. Encouraged by his childhood friend Ramus, Alex sets out with his companion Nall and his adopted sister Luna on a seemingly trivial quest, unaware that it would prove to be the first step in an epic adventure whose outcome will determine the fate of the entire world.

"Lunar: Silver Star Story Touch" is based on the award-winning "Lunar: Silver Star Story" released on multiple CD-based platforms in the 1990's. It's website is at http://lunar-mobile.com/iphone/en
-G1

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Re: "Lunar: Silver Star Story Touch" to be released this wee

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

Thanks for the heads up. Day 1, I don't care if it's the same game it's Lunar and I'm buying it. So there, neener neener! ;P

jay_are
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by jay_are »

Is this real life?
This game is finally coming out?! Miracles do happen!!!!
I can't help but notice the lack of excitement from some fans who already played this on PS1 many times over.
But as for me, I'm buying a system for this!!!! I'm so happy to play a new version of this game. :D Thanks!

WhiteKnightLeo
Red Dragon Priest

Post by WhiteKnightLeo »

This is a really late/early April fools joke! It's about time though!

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Why does it have to be on the iOS? Why not android too? :( Stupid hipsters.