Lunar SSH in the Running for PSP Game of the Year

The latest LunarNET news that shows up on the frontpage. All replies to topics here will show up as comments on the homepage. Forum rules are more strictly adhered to on these posts.
Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lunar SSH in the Running for PSP Game of the Year

Post by Shiva Indis »

IGN has nominated Lunar: Silver Star Harmony for awards in four categories: Best Story, Best Visuals, Most Bang for Your Buck, and Game of the Year. See the full list of PSP nominees here: http://pc.ign.com/articles/113/1136656p7.html.

Responding via Twitter, series writer Kei Shigema is very pleased about the announcement. http://twitter.com/shigema/statuses/7742053047869440

"I'm happy with just the nomination. The folks in North America are so kind to Lunar...it makes me choke up. (tear) One way or another, I'll show my thanks for this soon. It may not be much, but I want to return the favor."
「まあいいけど。」

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Re: Lunar SSH in the Running for PSP Game of the Year

Post by Sonic# »

Wow! I'm quite surprised at how highly it was ranked. Yay! I'm cheering for it and Valkyrie Chronicles II.
I want to return the favor.
Does that mean he'll go to the next PAX dressed as Alex or Dyne? :D

Of course, I would be happy with some form of art too.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

jay_are
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: Lunar SSH in the Running for PSP Game of the Year

Post by jay_are »

Who would have thought?
Reviewers have always considered Lunar to be a game with "dated looks" before, which i'm sure we all didn't like to hear people say that at all.
And now Lunar is kicking butt on the PSP! Glad we lived to see this day :D :D