Lunar SSH Official North American site is live!

The latest LunarNET news that shows up on the frontpage. All replies to topics here will show up as comments on the homepage. Forum rules are more strictly adhered to on these posts.
GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lunar SSH Official North American site is live!

Post by GhaleonOne »

XSEED did a fantastic job on the Lunar: Silver Star Harmony website. I could go on and on about how much I like it, but I'll link you and tell you to go check it out!

LUNAR: Silver Star Harmony official website
-G1

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Re: Lunar SSH Official North American site is live!

Post by Kizyr »

Oh wow.

This is the best official website ever for a Lunar game.

That's no small feat to get me to say something like that. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

LOVE the site and I have to say that my fears can be laid to rest as far as the voice acting. I think Luna's and Nash's voices are a little iffy, but it's hard to tell from one line of dialogue. It's also probably due to the fact I'm so used to the original voice actors. Ghaleon was the voice that I was most worried about, but I think they did a good job, different but good :)

Love the new opening song it's beautiful and I feel it sticks to the spirit of the series! :D I'm even more excited to get my hands on the US version now! xD

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Yah, the voice acting is good. There's a few iffy ones, but like you said, one line isn't enough to judge on. And I don't mind Ghaleon's. John Truitt will always hold a special place, but I don't think this new one is bad by any means.

Jessica sounds familiar from somewhere.
-G1

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

The lyrics are iffy, the singing voice is great though.

Don't really like Luna's voice, it just doesn't seem to match as is a huge gap from the mousy squeky voice she used to have.

I miss Nall's Mousy voice too. :'(

Meh, I'm not fond of any of them. Guess I'll have to try and grow into them. What about the boat sooooonnngngngngsfjkh;ld!???!?!?!?

ShadowAce
Student of Vane

Post by ShadowAce »

It almost sounds like they got Cam Clarke (Liquid Snake, Leonardo from Turtles, etc...) to voice Ghaleon which is a big plus as I felt that his voice fit Ghaleon alot. I'm not too keen on Nall's, Kyle's or Nash's voices, but eh. Any clue if XSEED is going to have a Japanese audio track added so we can choose that instead of the dub? Can't believe that the game is almost here!

neovane911
Reza Thief

Post by neovane911 »

The website design and setup is amazing and I love the new theme... I actually like all of the voices, even Nall's.. Luna's is a little out of character for me, but I'll live. Kyle's is funny too even though I'm pretty sure it was sampled out of one of his drunken stages.. Lol.. All in all, very nice!

p.s. Has anyone else spent time randomly playing out the ocarina tune by clicking on the links at the right time in sequence, or am I just weird?? lol

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

I've been playing the ocarina tune on my ocarina. I still haven't figured out all the notes to the rearrangement in "Wings" though. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Bravo 29
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Bravo 29 »

Ooh, very nice. Kinda iffy myself on Luna, Nall, and Nash, though I like the rest just fine. XSEED usually has decent VA talent, and this is definitely no exception. Can't wait for the game to come out, it's the reason I got a PSP in the first place.

sux2bme
Nanza Bandit

Post by sux2bme »

xseed really outdid themselves, now i'm just hoping the lunar umd gets released here, cause y'know i don't have the efficient thing called amazon.com in our country... sucks...

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

By the way, in the Burg Springs anime clip the ocarina is supposed to be off-key at one point. Luna even comments on it, because it's a tell-tale sign that Alex had his mind on other things according to her.