LunarNET's SSH microsite goes live! (and Merry Christmas!)

The latest LunarNET news that shows up on the frontpage. All replies to topics here will show up as comments on the homepage. Forum rules are more strictly adhered to on these posts.
GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

LunarNET's SSH microsite goes live! (and Merry Christmas!)

Post by GhaleonOne »

So, it's time for my annual big late Christmas Eve update this year! As this is now the 12th anniversary of the opening of LunarNET (way back in 1997!) and the fact that we have a new LUNAR title coming shortly, I've decided to dedicate this years big update to developing a microsite for LUNAR: Silver Star Harmony showcasing the storyline, cast of characters and a little about the gameplay system. Please accept my apologies for the design not being quite as good as I had wanted it, but I don't have high-resolution artwork for the game, as I've had with past titles (especially in the case of Dragon Song). The site is in full-screen Flash, and unfortunately the backdrop of the microsite could have been better had I had something higher-res for it. Ah well, still, it's up and you can now enjoy it! So to check out the microsite, click the link below. And have a Merry Christmas and safe holiday season!

LunarNET's LUNAR: Silver Star Harmony Microsite
-G1

Aaron
Blue Dragon Ninja

Re: LunarNET's SSH microsite goes live! (and Merry Christmas!)

Post by Aaron »

I'm going to say this and I mean it.

This is going to be better then any official English website.

Great work, really I'm superbly impressed.

ajuice21
Meryod Yokel

Re: LunarNET's SSH microsite goes live! (and Merry Christmas!)

Post by ajuice21 »

Stop being so modest, that site is phenomenally well designed. It's gorgeous! It's refreshing to see someone so passionate about LUNAR.