More on the Four Heroes and New Villains!

The latest LunarNET news that shows up on the frontpage. All replies to topics here will show up as comments on the homepage. Forum rules are more strictly adhered to on these posts.
Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

More on the Four Heroes and New Villains!

Post by Kizyr »

We now have more detailed information on the Four Heroes, their final battle, and all-new, never-before-seen villains that will be making their first appearance in Lunar: Silver Star Harmony!

Last week, Famitsu completed their web-special on Lunar: Harmony of Silver Star. "Part 1" was on some storyline/character info we already knew. "Part 2" was all about the all-new scenes covering the Four Heroes' final battle, and never-before-seen villains. We've just posted the translation, so now that's available to everyone.

Normally, this is where I would give some highlights. But, this is our first occurrence of spoilers (albeit perhaps mild). So I suggest you check out the article itself:

Websites - Famitsuu Special on Lunar: Harmony of Silver Star (Part 2)

Check back with us throughout the coming weeks. We have tons more updates in store for you, including:
- Videos from the Silver Star Harmony demo released last week on the Japanese PSN
- More translations from the minigame on the official website
- Translation of "Part 1" of the Famitsu special
- Information on the reprinting of the Vane Airship Story manga by Akari Funato. KF

Relevant Links
LunarNET: Silver Star Harmony Media Section
LunarNET: Websites - Famitsu Special on Lunar: Harmony of Silver Star (Pt 2)
(Off-Site) Famitsu: Special on Lunar: Harmony of Silver Star (Part 1)
(Off-Site) Famitsu: Special on Lunar: Harmony of Silver Star (Part 2)
~Kizyr (they|them)

liquidpolicenaut
Red Dragon Priest

Re: More on the Four Heroes and New Villains!

Post by liquidpolicenaut »

Thanks so much for translating that! That wa s great read and now I REALLY cant wait for the game in less than 2 weeks! Thumbs up, Kiz! :)