Four Heroes Screenshots!

The latest LunarNET news that shows up on the frontpage. All replies to topics here will show up as comments on the homepage. Forum rules are more strictly adhered to on these posts.
GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Four Heroes Screenshots!

Post by GhaleonOne »

So we finally get information on the new scenario in Silver Star Harmony! It appears to include a new character (very roughly translated Aiferun). There is also some wonderful new facial portraits for the Four Heroes, along with bromide information. Thanks to Nobiyuki for the tip offYou can find the screenshots at Famitsu's website:

http://www.famitsu.com/sp/091019_lunar/02.html
-G1

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Re: Four Heroes Screenshots!

Post by Kizyr »

Ok, I'll be translating this one this afternoon. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

liquidpolicenaut
Red Dragon Priest

Post by liquidpolicenaut »

Nice! I like the portraits for Althena, Mel and Lemia but, I don't know, I just don't like that portrait of Dyne. Regardless, I can't wait to actually be able to play some of the Four Heroes story and find out what the whole deal is with that new character is. I look forward to your translation Kizyr!

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I agree, the Dyne portrait is weird. But presumably that won't be his only one. What really impresses me is how much Lemia's portrait reminds me of her portrayal in the Vheen manga. Perhaps that's part of why that manga is being re-released.

As for the mystery guy, well, TSS says that the Four Heroes arose to fight a demigod, and Shiva Indis has told us that the TSS guide expands on this and said that the human form of the Goddess had grown old and weak. While that second part may not be still in use, judging by Althena's presence, the first part isn't unreasonable. I wonder if there'd be any tie-in to other games -- Ignatius or Zophar.

Justinzero
Lostest Boy

Post by Justinzero »

Man, Dyne looks so awesome and young in those shots. These just get me even more excited for the games arrival.