Lots of SSH news!

The latest LunarNET news that shows up on the frontpage. All replies to topics here will show up as comments on the homepage. Forum rules are more strictly adhered to on these posts.
GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lots of SSH news!

Post by GhaleonOne »

There's been a slew of news the past few days in regards to the new LUNAR title. Today's big talk is that a demo of Lunar: Harmony of Silver Star is now available on the PSN network in Japan. I'm currently about to download it and will try and post impressions in the next few days for those not able to play it.

In addition, Shiva Indis mentioned on the Lunar Threads the other day that Funato is having the Vheen manga re-published in occassion for LUNAR's impending release. The re-published version of the Vheen manga will be released on Saturday according to the Lunar SSH blog.

GungHo's MMO Emil Chronicle Online has some kind of collaboration going on with Lunar, where an in-game theatre will show off a Lunar promo video. If ECO players view the video and talk to an NPC they will get special clothes in the likeness of Luna. Also, during the promo video, players will gain access to a code that can be entered onto the official Japan website for Lunar: Harmony of Silver Star for a calender accessory.

Oh, and thanks to fates for tipping the Lunar Threads community off the other day on yet another Famitsu link with new Lunar media and information. The link can be found below this article.

Finally, we're gearing up to publish a microsite for Lunar: Silver Star Harmony. It will replace the old cookie-cutter SSH section with quite a bit of new content and a much better look-and-feel. My goal is to have this up before the game is released in Japan. I plan to do this with most of the other Lunar games, as well, but will be concentrating soley on Lunar: SSH for the coming months.

Sources and links:
GungHo Lunar blog
http://www.famitsu.com/sp/091019_lunar/
http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2009/10/21/lunar_mmorpg_collaboration/ (for the bit about ECO's Lunar collaboration)
-G1