Lunar Silver Star Harmony Minigame and Contest!

The latest LunarNET news that shows up on the frontpage. All replies to topics here will show up as comments on the homepage. Forum rules are more strictly adhered to on these posts.
Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lunar Silver Star Harmony Minigame and Contest!

Post by Kizyr »

On September 1st, GungHo Works debuted a special minigame on its site of the upcoming Lunar: Harmony of Silver Star for the PSP. This minigame showcased a little of the music, artwork, and story. Still more, the minigame also allows you to enter a contest for unique Lunar goods (a Lunar-themed planetarium), and allows you to access more material forthcoming on the site. Such updates will be announced on the official website frontpage, and LunarNET will also update its frontpage as updates come in.

Some of the highlights:
• The minigame gives you an idea of the music, artwork, and characters.
• The minigame is -not- what you'll actually see in the game itself
• The game allows you to enter to win a Lunar-themed planetarium, although it's intended for Japanese residents only. See the Lunar: HSS - Minigame page for details.
• The game allows you to accumulate points which can then be used to access more items on the official website, or so it's implied (nothing is up yet). See the Lunar: HSS - Minigame page for details.

So check out the details below, and be sure to check back with us as more things become available! KF

Relevant Links:
LunarNET: Website Updates - GungHo Works L:HSS Special Minigame
GungHo Works: Special Minigame (OFF-SITE)
LunarNET: Silver Star Harmony Media Page
LunarNET: Silver Star Harmony Main Page
~Kizyr (they|them)

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Re: Lunar Silver Star Harmony Minigame and Contest!

Post by Kizyr »

In my haste I realized I forgot to include the controls. That's been added now. Refresh the page if it's not showing up. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)