Official Lunar:SSH Site Updated!

The latest LunarNET news that shows up on the frontpage. All replies to topics here will show up as comments on the homepage. Forum rules are more strictly adhered to on these posts.
Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Official Lunar:SSH Site Updated!

Post by Kizyr »

GungHo has updated the official site. The Japanese release date has been announced (Nov. 12th), and the opening movie, plus a tiny bit of gameplay footage, has been posted up.

The official site is here:
GungHo - Lunar: Harmony of Silver Star

We'll have an update by Monday night detailing all the new content. Check back then. KF

EDIT: Tuesday afternoon. Sorry, it's taking me a little while...
~Kizyr (they|them)

DevNall
Blue Dragon Ninja

Re: Official Lunar:SSH Site Updated!

Post by DevNall »

That's a bit of a delay from prior speculation. Wonder if it will push back the (presumed) US release date?

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

Arg, I started a thread and THEN saw this one. >>

Go ahead and delete my thread please now that it's redundant. >>

Aaron
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Aaron »

I saw that release date too, I guess that means Lunar will be coming state side around 6 months after November...

:(

Lunar Eclipse
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Lunar Eclipse »

Sword Dance looks rather awesome, and the third batch of scenes with the four split screens seems to confirm the return of bromides.

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

The US release date won't necessarily be pushed back. The US release of Lunar: Dragon Song came out only a month after the Japanese release of Lunar: Genesis.

The proximity of the release dates also means that XSEED is working concurrently on the translation of the script to get it out quickly. I'm sure that's the case even if they aren't going to manage to release it by December. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

ShadowAce
Student of Vane

Post by ShadowAce »

Kizyr wrote:The US release date won't necessarily be pushed back. The US release of Lunar: Dragon Song came out only a month after the Japanese release of Lunar: Genesis.

The proximity of the release dates also means that XSEED is working concurrently on the translation of the script to get it out quickly. I'm sure that's the case even if they aren't going to manage to release it by December. KF
My friend pointed this out to me last night and I in turn emailed G1 when I saw for myself, but Gamestop is showing a release of 2/16/2010 for Lunar. I know to hardly ever trust Lamestop on their release dates, however it had only been a day or two since it still had 12/08/09 listed as the release date. So I dunno what's going on!

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

Yeah the US release looks like it's definitely pushed back now. I haven't had a chance to update that on the frontpage yet.

For now, we're going to list the US release as a tentative early 2010, rather than continue with speculation. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)