Famitsu puts up a new Lunar site...

The latest LunarNET news that shows up on the frontpage. All replies to topics here will show up as comments on the homepage. Forum rules are more strictly adhered to on these posts.
GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Famitsu puts up a new Lunar site...

Post by GhaleonOne »

Apparently Famitsu has put up a new site for Lunar: Silver Star Harmony. It has quite a bit of new screenshots and artwork, and a plethora of information. I assume Kizyr will look it over eventually for new information that we don't already know, but for now, I wanted to link you all so you can check out the new screenshots:

http://www.famitsu.com/sp/090803_lunar/

Special thanks to Nobiyuki on the forums for tipping us off.
-G1

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Re: Famitsu puts up a new Lunar site...

Post by Kizyr »

I'll translate this later when I get time, but here's a bit of the new information on the site:

- There'll be a special minigame on the official website (GungHo's site), connected to additional scenes by Kei Shigema, and being able to win some other exclusive Lunar merchandise. The minigame(s) should be opening soon on the official site.
- Kyoko Hikami (Luna's voice actress) will have a new version of Wind's Nocturne and Tsubasa/Wings on the pre-order bonus soundtrack, and there will be some new piano arrangements by Noriyuki Iwadare
- All the voice actors are still the same as SSS, including Kiyoyuki Yanada as Ghaleon.
- There's more story bits posted; thus far it still follows SSS. This time they cover: Meribia, the sewers, transport/Cave of Trial, Vane, the Nanza Barrier, Lann, Meribia again, and the Crystal Tower. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)