More on Silver Star Harmony!

The latest LunarNET news that shows up on the frontpage. All replies to topics here will show up as comments on the homepage. Forum rules are more strictly adhered to on these posts.
Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

More on Silver Star Harmony!

Post by Kizyr »

New voice-acting parts! New scenes! Pre-order bonus soundtrack!

The official website of Lunar: Harmony of Silver Star by GungHo Works (Lunar: Silver Star Harmony in North America by XSEED Games) finally received its first substantial update this Monday. LunarNET has full coverage of the new information on the site (Website Updates - GungHo Works Official L:HSS Website, First Update). There are some new bits of great information here, such as:

- Both remastered and completely-new voice-acting scenes will be included, meaning a reunion of the original Japanese voice-acting cast.
- New scenes from 10+ years before the events of the game, about the Four Heroes and written by Kei Shigema
- Japan Pre-Order Bonus of "Lunar Harmony of Silver Star" soundtrack, with new arrangements of the music by Noriyuki Iwadare

So check out the updated media section, and continue to check back with us as more info about Lunar: Silver Star Harmony is released! KF

Relevant Links:
Website Updates - GungHo Works Official L:HSS Website, First Update
Silver Star Harmony - Media
LunarNET's Silver Star Harmony page
~Kizyr (they|them)

Alunissage
Goddess

Re: More on Silver Star Harmony!

Post by Alunissage »

Better specify that that's the original Japanese VA group, and a Japanese preorder, etc. I know that should be implicit, but people just skimming may not catch that that's all news about the Japanese release rather than the NA one.

jay_are
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by jay_are »

If the NA version won't have the original voice cast, let's just hope for the best ><

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

Alunissage wrote:Better specify that that's the original Japanese VA group, and a Japanese preorder, etc. I know that should be implicit, but people just skimming may not catch that that's all news about the Japanese release rather than the NA one.
Bah, good point! I'll do that tonight... KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

A special pre-order soundtrack? SCORE! Question, do import sites do pre-orders, and if so, do they give you the bonuses?

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

Ok, GungHo just updated again. But the only addition are a few new character profiles. There's nothing new, except the fact that they're still using the same voice actors as SSS for everyone listed so far (Kyle, Jessica, Mia, Nash, Ramus, etc.). I'll make the update in a moment.
phyco126 wrote:A special pre-order soundtrack? SCORE! Question, do import sites do pre-orders, and if so, do they give you the bonuses?
There was a DS screen cleaner preorder bonus for Lunar: Genesis, but I never got it (despite pre-ordering). Some places will offer the pre-order bonus; other places will not. KF

EDIT: HOLY ALBINO BABOONS KYLE HAS A LAST NAME
~Kizyr (they|them)

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Thats unfortunate. From my understanding, it isn't that a retailer decides to offer the bonus so much as the employees either a. steal the pre-order bonuses for themselves, or b. keep the pre-order bonuses and sell them for more profit (this I have personally seen at various game shops). Of course, this is just my understanding, so I don't know how it works between companies and retailers.