Lots of Silver Star Harmony updates!

The latest LunarNET news that shows up on the frontpage. All replies to topics here will show up as comments on the homepage. Forum rules are more strictly adhered to on these posts.
GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lots of Silver Star Harmony updates!

Post by GhaleonOne »

Lots of news regarding Silver Star Harmony has been floating around today... I'll be detailing a lot of it in this news update, but Kizyr will give you a more detailed update a little later. First, about some site changes...

As you can see from the homepage, I've replaced the headlines Flash with a new Flash dedicated to Silver Star Harmony. I feel any major news with the Lunar series will be about SSH in the coming months, so why not gear up for it? I also cleaned up some SSH stuff, and will continue to do so tomorrow. There's been a bit of new stuff come out today, so I threw up new screenshots in the SSH screenshot gallery. I'll be working on a Flash-based page for the SSH characters section in the next two days, so expect that either tomorrow night or Wednesday.

Now on to actual game news... In Japan, there will be a bonus pre-order soundtrack that comes with the game. It has also been confirmed (past what was already said in the Famtisu article a few weeks ago) that there will be a new scenario development by Kei Shigema regarding the Four Heroes story. It is said this scenario will finally tell a missing link to the storyline of the game. Should be interesting, especially since there are some discrepancies between TSS and SSS in terms of the Four Heroes. And speaking of the Four Heroes, we plan to compile all known info on the subject into a special feature soon. So keep a look-out for that.

Kizyr should be along later with quite a bit more Silver Star Harmony info that will definitely be worth reading. So check back in a bit.
-G1

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Re: Lots of Silver Star Harmony updates!

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Speaking of the pre-order, is there anyway that US fans can pre-order the JPN versions to get that OST? I'm sure that it will be on eBay at some point, but I really like to get my hands on that ASAP!

Thanks so much for the updates! Most appreciated AND just in time for my birthday, woo hoo! :D