Final Eternal Blue Novel Summary! Plus bonus translations.

The latest LunarNET news that shows up on the frontpage. All replies to topics here will show up as comments on the homepage. Forum rules are more strictly adhered to on these posts.
Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Final Eternal Blue Novel Summary! Plus bonus translations.

Post by Kizyr »

The last volume of the Eternal Blue novelization by Hiromi Hosoe now has a summary up on our novels page. Now, the entire SSS and EB novel series are complete! This only leaves two more books (the Magic School and Lemina side-story ones).

Plus, there are two bonus translations from this one! First is the opening, a monologue by Leo about the events that led him up to his journey to Serak Palace. This also happens to be my favorite chapter of the entire set. Second is the (very short) epilogue.

Take a look at all the Eternal Blue Vol. 3 pages here:
- Lunar: Eternal Blue, Lucia of the Blue Star - Vol. 3 - Summary
- Lunar: Eternal Blue, Leo's Monologue
- Lunar: Eternal Blue, Epilogue

Or check out the novels page here.

Hope you enjoy! Next stop is the Magical School Lunar novel. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Re: Final Eternal Blue Novel Summary! Plus bonus translations.

Post by GhaleonOne »

Awesome stuff Kiz! I've only read up to Zophar's arrival, but the bit where the author tried to humanize the Fake Althena is really interested. Same with the expansion about the past of Mauri, Leo and Ronfar. Lots of good details in here that weren't in the game.
-G1

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Re: Final Eternal Blue Novel Summary! Plus bonus translations.

Post by Kizyr »

Thanks. The Fake Althena part was rather interesting. It was like a Bizarro-Buddha story.

It's rather apparent that Leo and Jean are my favorite two characters. So I like the expansion on both of them. This volume focused more on Leo's history, though. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)