LunarNET turns 10; LunarNET v10 arrives!

The latest LunarNET news that shows up on the frontpage. All replies to topics here will show up as comments on the homepage. Forum rules are more strictly adhered to on these posts.
GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

LunarNET turns 10; LunarNET v10 arrives!

Post by GhaleonOne »

As you can see, LunarNET has been given a major overhaul. With an all new design, new forums (which will also be getting a facelift later this week) and more, we hope you enjoy the 10th version of LunarNET. This new design is in celebration of our 10th anniversary. One full decade ago, I opened this site late on Christmas Eve (or rather, early Christmas morning). I never would have guessed it would have spawned two very large gaming news outlets (RPGFan and GamesAreFun.com), house two official LUNAR title websites (Lunar Legend and Lunar Dragon Song)... not to mention, become the largest and most comprehensive Lunar source on the net. (we can't quite claim longest running, as The Shrine to Ghaleon is approaching 12 years now!)

To commemorate this landmark in LunarNET's history, we have posted a page of comments from LunarNET and Lunar fandom old timers. You can view these comments in the LunarNET History 10th Anniversary Special Feature!

I'll have more updates in the coming week or so (as will Kizyr, from what I hear), but for now, if you find any broken links or problems with the new site, please inform us. We know that there are undoubtedly a few errors, and there's also a few pages we didn't get around to converting in time (the SSSC screens library is the most glaring - it'll be back by New Years though), so sit back while we work out a few kinks. Feel free to hit the Lunar Threads and tell us what you think of the new site! So with that, I wish you all a Merry Christmas!

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Re: LunarNET turns 10; LunarNET v10 arrives!

Post by Jenner »

AHM REPLYING TO YOUR THREAD!!