Show off your wonderful collection!

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by GhaleonOne »

And, GhaleonOne...are those Lunar glasses cases in the first picture?

Where at? I'm not certain where you're talking about.
-G1

Jasonb12
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Jasonb12 »

I think she means below the Artbooks, G1.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Oh, no, those are the two Lunar EBC tshirts from Working Designs. I never unwrapped them. I probably should, but they fit better rolled up on the china cabinet where I keep all my Lunar stuff.
-G1

Jasonb12
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Jasonb12 »

I see. Are the flyers next to the Punching Puppet?

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Yeah, on the right bottom of the Ghaleon puppet.
-G1

Jasonb12
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Jasonb12 »

You've got one hell of a collection, G1.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I think Alunissage still has me beat, and possibly 1-2 others. Kiz is up there.
-G1

Jasonb12
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Jasonb12 »

What else do you collect, G1?

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Eh, nothing really. You could say games, but I'm not that crazy about it. I have a large CD collection, but it's dwindled heavily in the past few years as I've gotten to where I only buy 2-3 CDs a year now (used to buy 10-15 about 5 years ago). Just isn't as much good stuff coming out lately to fill my tastes. I collect books, but nothing in particular. More or less just stuff I want to read. I probably buy more books than games, music or movies these days.
-G1

Jasonb12
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Jasonb12 »

Same here. I collect mangas, games, music CDs, DVDs and other books.

But what kind of music do you listen to, G1?

I listen to R&B, Jazz, Rock, and J-Music

*Listening to Let's Groove by Earth, Wind, & Fire*

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I've found it much more advisable to collect only one thing. ^^;; Well, two. I generally get every Zelda soundtrack I can find, which means I have several CDs with one Zelda track apiece. :P Actually, my next shipment of Japan goods will be far more non-Lunar heavy, mainly other soundtracks. (And my DS Lite should be arriving today!)

I do have more stuff than you, but nothing autographed and only four keychains, one of which is missing its base and is a little scuffed. Sometime I'll see about touching it up with acrylics and making a base of cardboard or something.

That reminds me, did anything go anywhere with the Lucia kit cast? I got the actual kit, but it occurred to me that if I also got the cast that Chiriku graciously facilitated I could assemble and paint that instead and keep the real kit in pieces. But I have totally forgotten the login I created to request the cast.

On another note...Let's Groove? That sounds really familiar; when I was in marching band we did an Earth, Wind, and Fire halftime show. So many songs I only know as band arrangements... :P

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Good point. No, I don't believe the resin kit has ever gotten past preorder yet. Admittedly, I haven't ordered one, but it's due to lack of funds, rather than lack of want. That should be changing in the next 2 weeks though... finally.
-G1

Jasonb12
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Jasonb12 »

I don't sport much of a game CD library, save LUNAR and CastleVania.

I've been looking for the Rockman X Arranged album, though. It's a great jazz album, too bad it's very rare...

Alex_Pwns_Hiro
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Alex_Pwns_Hiro »

How rare is the Lunar legend guide????

Aaron
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Aaron »

Lunar Legend guide probably isn't that valuable since it is a 3rd party publication...

but...i have depressing news...first the worst part...I lost my two limited edition SIGNED Lunar posters from Lunar 1 and 2 by Working Designs...

2nd...they were in my car when my sister was borrowing it, and she crashed it and all my stuff flew out over the freeway...so now I have no car cause it is totalled let alone lunar stuff :(

I also have the sega cd version of lunar and the remakes with matching guides for all edtions ;)

BUT GOD WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TAKE MY POSTERS :(

PS if anyone is near the Rancho Cucamunga area and is driving on the freeway and sees some white tubes pick them up! They have my address on them...

Hirohiigo Togashi
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Hirohiigo Togashi »

I have to replace every bit of Lunar stuff I have. Blah. I have:

-Ghaleon puppet (box is ripped; cloak is stained)
-SSSC and all its goodies (box is MIA and the instruction manual has cheetos powder on some pages)
-EBC (I bought it used, so it's all messed up
-TSS (It's laying around here... God knows where)
-EB (Again, God knows where)
-DS (currently in my DS)

I take care of my stuff, but my sister touches it then it gets ruined. >_>

Alex_Pwns_Hiro
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Alex_Pwns_Hiro »

Aaron wrote:Lunar Legend guide probably isn't that valuable since it is a 3rd party publication...

but...i have depressing news...first the worst part...I lost my two limited edition SIGNED Lunar posters from Lunar 1 and 2 by Working Designs...

2nd...they were in my car when my sister was borrowing it, and she crashed it and all my stuff flew out over the freeway...so now I have no car cause it is totalled let alone lunar stuff :(

I also have the sega cd version of lunar and the remakes with matching guides for all edtions ;)

BUT GOD WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TAKE MY POSTERS :(

PS if anyone is near the Rancho Cucamunga area and is driving on the freeway and sees some white tubes pick them up! They have my address on them...

aw dude that sucks they were even signed.

Alex_Pwns_Hiro
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Alex_Pwns_Hiro »

oh so legend guide isent that rare do you think i should pay 30$ for it????

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

See, this is why I plan on getting insurance on my Lunar stuff the first chance I get, which, unfortunatly will be some time away. However, aside from the game disks themselves, the rest of my collection in currently inside a plastic draw box, which is in a climate controlled storage facility, so they should be fine.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Karthur
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Karthur »

I have my original copy of Lunar on SegaCD (and a working SegaCD) although there is not a TV in my house that it can be connected to...my husband is absolutely paranoid about trying to hook it up to the widescreen.

I also have SSSC and EBC with their respective collectable items, although the map to SSSC has disappeared.

And...I have a huge collection of Lunar fan art that you can view at my website, http://www.karthurville.com

Some of the pieces are framed and hanging in my house, too.
"Even if I close my eyes the world will not disappear." -- Mathiu Silverberg, Suikoden I