Seeking Lunar Merchandise

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
viletribe
Burg Farmer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Seeking Lunar Merchandise

Post by viletribe »

Okay, I know I'm quiet on here and it's not like anyone will be willing to part with their collections without good reason, but I figured I'd try.

I'm not going to give you the sappy reasons that Lunar saved my life, but I AM going to give you a loose budget: I get about $500 every two weeks and generally have $1000 to spend in a month. This is in Canadian. I currently have $360 CAD in my Paypal.

I'm looking mainly for the Nall plush, as well as other possible rare merchandise, but posters, novels, audio dramas etc are appreciated too. I have volumes 2 and 4 of Lunatic Festa and am seeking 1 and 3, and also have Volume 1 of Lunatic Parade and am seeking Volume 2.

I usually do my shopping on Yahoo Japan, but Lunar merch from sellers that allow proxies has been dry lately.

If anyone sees anyone offering merch, or is even offering merch themselves- please inform me in this thread! Thank you so much.
-Jericho-
Local Lunar fan, artist, author, gamedev and Vile Tribe Apologist.
Art in my icon is always my own.

Alunissage
Goddess

Re: Seeking Lunar Merchandise

Post by Alunissage »

Hm. I have an extra set of the four Lunatic Festas, but I'm reluctant to break them up as it'll be that much harder for me to rehome the remaining two. I also have an extra of the SALIA mini-soundtrack that has the songs from the 10-minute Magic School anime on it. The MS Anime itself (VHS). My other duplicates are all (Japanese) games -- TSS for MegaCD, SSS and EB for Saturn, and I think SSS for Win95.

I have an extra Alex keychain, but it's incomplete (no stand). Oh, and an extra Dark Althena keychain (complete).

N.b., I've used MailOrderJapan for years to shop on Yahoo Auctions Japan.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

P.S. I missed your intro thread. Nice to meet you! My name is also Robin, but I'm a LUNAR fangirl rather than a fanboy. ^_^

viletribe
Burg Farmer

Post by viletribe »

Oh man, I might have to look into the keychains. I understand not wanting to break up the Festa CDs, I see them often enough on Y!J so that's alright. I'll have to think a bit about things of course, but I'll get back to you!

(Also, that's awesome!)
-Jericho-

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Sure, PM me if you want. I'll have to do some figuring to work out what they'd cost (my usual practice when I have duplicates to sell is to average the prices of the two I bought). Unless someone else expresses an interest, there's no rush at all. A few times I've gotten duplicates of things just because I saw a really good price and figured I'd eventually meet a fan who would be interested in it.

Also, where in Canada are you? My husband is Canadian (we met because of Lunar, haha) and grew up in Saskatoon, but all of his immediate family is in Vancouver now and we visit them a couple times a year. Although I think we may have established previously that it's more cost-effective to send stuff from the US to Canada than within Canada.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

There's a Lunatic Festa Vol 1 up on Yahoo Auctions Japan right now. Want me to snag it and pass it on you when I receive it?
https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k278789613

Temzin
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Temzin »

A word to the wise (collectors): in the event that you're having trouble on auctions or Alun can't bear to part with Festas, you can find the albums quite easily on Amazon Japan used. I believe they have a decently robust English site translation as well, and if you're choosing used entries which are fulfilled by Amazon Japan itself, you could rest easily knowing they'd get it shipped, without you needing to chat with the seller in Japanese over international shipping. Just another option!
aka Maou

viletribe
Burg Farmer

Post by viletribe »

Thanks for the help, all... I'm grabbing that Festa CD and- you won't believe this- A copy of All The Lunar from Amazon Japan. This sounds absolutely unreal, but it's true. Today's been a bloody lucky day for me and I can't wait to sample these goods.
-Jericho-

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Cool! All the Lunar is not easy to find. Congratulations!

There's very little merchandise left for me to get, but perhaps I should take a look on amazon.co.jp and see if there's anything I don't have.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

viletribe wrote:Thanks for the help, all... I'm grabbing that Festa CD and- you won't believe this- A copy of All The Lunar from Amazon Japan. This sounds absolutely unreal, but it's true. Today's been a bloody lucky day for me and I can't wait to sample these goods.
That is worthy of celebration. All the Lunar is incredibly difficult to get!

It's only slightly less difficult to install on anything newer than Windows 98. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

I have a spare Magic School Lunar and a duplicate Lemina novel if anyone wants them.
「まあいいけど。」