Dead Genre Chronicles podcast: Lunar SSSC

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Leoriosan
Saith Pirate
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Dead Genre Chronicles podcast: Lunar SSSC

Post by Leoriosan »

The podcast known as Dead Genre Chronicles (a.k.a. JRPGs Are Dead) is recording a podcast episode on Lunar Silver Star Story Complete this week. If there's a question or comment you would like to send in about the game, submit it to them via the URL below.

In addition, I'll leave this thread open for discussion on the podcast episode itself when it gets posted to their website here.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... g/viewform

**UPDATE**
The podcast has been posted and is available for listening!

Greco12
Pao Hunter

Re: Dead Genre Chronicles podcast: Lunar SSSC

Post by Greco12 »

Just finished listening. Yikes, I was not expecting it to be that negative! I agree with some of their comments, such as the guys being terrible people in general while the girls, despite being admirable, are mostly tied down with them. I was never really bothered with some of the jokes like the bad duets though.

Leoriosan
Saith Pirate

Re: Dead Genre Chronicles podcast: Lunar SSSC

Post by Leoriosan »

Even so, I think it's a tad bit harsh to throw Lunar into the "Avoid At All Costs" pile. It's far from being an unplayable mess.

Incidently, I took a gander at some of the other episodes they've posted in the past, and they seem to have a tendency to dump on well-regarded JRPGs (Suikoden II is bad? What?!).