Lunatic Festa Drama Transcriptions

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lunatic Festa Drama Transcriptions

Post by Shiva Indis »

At least two years ago I offered transcriptions of the Silver Star Story drama CDs to folks on the board for use in projects, or for general interest or whatnot. And then I never actually got them out there. Partly because I couldn't get the file format I saved them in to upload to the boards, but mostly because I got distracted. But I finally discovered a solution.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dh6ZD ... tuo7KFeHqF

Browsing through them I can see errors I'd like to correct, but I haven't sorted out Asian language word processing on the new computer I recently got. Also you may note that my kanji use decreases as I go. After a while I started trying to match the kanji density that the game uses, which seems to be junior high level.
「まあいいけど。」

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Re: Lunatic Festa Drama Transcriptions

Post by Kizyr »

Oh wow this is great. This is just for SSS Festa Vol. 1?

...maybe working together we might actually be able to get some translations up next year........ Will need to see how much time I have after next February though. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

Chapter 11 is the last one I finished, and it is the first drama on Vol. 3. So a pretty long way in.
「まあいいけど。」

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Oh boy! I'm glad to see these. Thanks!

(I'm also glad to be catching up on stuff....)