Title fonts?

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Maus
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Title fonts?

Post by Maus »

Does anyone know what are the fonts used on the Lunar titles and title screens? So far, I have found tons of lookalikes, but the exact fonts are yet to be found and I'm starting to lose my patience, to be honest :P

Thanks in advance, mates :)

Maus
Red Dragon Priest

Re: Title fonts?

Post by Maus »

So I guess no-one knows them? Pity, but thanks anyway :)

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Ah, thought I responded to this... Unfortunately no, I've never been able to find anything.

The LunarNET logo is literally made from cobbling the letters together individually from the game (well, EB). The TSS font though I haven't seen an exact equivalent. ...out of curiosity, what are you using in your signature? KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Maus
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Maus »

Kizyr wrote:Ah, thought I responded to this... Unfortunately no, I've never been able to find anything.

The LunarNET logo is literally made from cobbling the letters together individually from the game (well, EB). The TSS font though I haven't seen an exact equivalent. ...out of curiosity, what are you using in your signature? KF
That's a cool piece of trivia, though and I appreciate you responding anyway :)

The font used for my signature is Cambria Math :)

Lanku D'Certo
Saith Pirate

Post by Lanku D'Certo »

I've never seen a type font made, which is interesting because I've found stuff for many other games and television shows. I can find all kinds of obscure stuff, but that's one that might be difficult to dig for.