Lunar silver Star Harmony HD psn

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
jos24
Lostest Boy
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lunar silver Star Harmony HD psn

Post by jos24 »

Lunar 2 now in psn perhaps the next release is lunar sss or lunar ssh hd you who think
I personally want a hd version lunarssh for PS4 and PS3
Althena Bless u

jay_are
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: Lunar silver Star Harmony HD psn

Post by jay_are »

But the fans might get angry at another Silver Star Story if given RIGHT NOW.
However, things could go better depending on what order the games come in.
Lunar 2 Eternal Blue's PSN release has had like near 100% positive feedback.

Realistically, they will probably re-release Lunar 1 on PSN.

After that, if man can dream, I think the best possible thing is a proper HD remake of Lunar 2 instead of 1. Simply because it's still the game with the less remakes. They can worry about Lunar 1 after that. If they manage to make an excellent engine for Lunar 2 , then they can apply that to Lunar 1 and finish what they tried to do with the PSP version.

After all that, if man is still alive, the only thing left is... the Lunar 3 game, that will likely not happen.
If they can't create a new Lunar but still feel enthusiastic to work more with the series, fixing and upgrading Magic School should be it.

Edit: Also, as posted in the thread I made (Link), the GameArts archives has now opened 1 more slot for a new game release! Note that whatever they put there has nothing to do with USA releases, but here's hoping for Japanese Lunar 1 : )